[Project Sloth] [FREE] QBCore Dispatch & MDT

I have been years with Project Sloth discord and they do care about their scripts and support just seems odd that the are rude when the provide information about everything into documents and clear instructions to how install a script.

Again everyone has a different option I think the doing a good work and release good scripts compare others ones

2 Likes

People like you is why a lot of creators have stopped doing free releases. They’ll rather not deal with entitled individuals like yourself who thinks they deserve support.

Like, this conversation is not normal…

4 Likes

I can confirm that they are very rude though…

Creating an actual issue on Github gives you this reply (if you are “lucky” and your issue is not just closed without any response at all):

So, while not being a DEV you have to fix code issues yourself… Awesome.

And when they don’t like what you say you’ll be blocked and issue will be deleted.

Also just go look through their issues on Github, there are a lot ACTUAL issues (for example SQL issue) where they just close the issue as completed without any comment on the created issue.
But guess what, SQL issue is still there.

At this moment there is also an issue with the latest version, whenever I press “E” it will set my waypoint to the latest call even if it’s 20 minutes ago (and same happens with a newly created character).
You will also get attached to the call:

But you cannot detach and showing attached units:

But this probably isn’t an issue as well and you’ll have to fix the code yourself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can i convert it to esx? :sweat_smile:

Im trying to change the CSS in the style.css file. But no matter which coloer var the ones in the top, it stays blue blue blue and more blue :smiley:

Everything works for me, qbcore server, updated alot of stuff to fit in with our state names, jobs etc… I may be able to help a few people out, I got this to work with other scripts as well. No issues at all.

How make Mugshot?

Map link broken?

How do i translate the mdt?

Is there a standalone version?

i think git hub is down is there a way someone can send me the file?