[Project Sloth] [FREE] QBCore Advanced Drug Processing

This is where the wonderful sloth team from LJ Labs come together as one and focus on open source resources for all QBCore communities to enjoy and use!

An advanced drug processing script that includes heroin, weed, chemicals, LSD and an advanced meth lab.

Download Drug Processing

Original ESX script by @Vincent_Graetz.

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | Yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Requirements | QBCore |
| Support | Yes |

28 Likes

Honestly an amazing script, so glad i was able to work on it!

2 Likes

Very nice dude, great work keep on it

1 Like

Hey guys loving your work. could you tell me where I can get the mini game I don’t have it and is causing the meth script to fail whilst trying to make something wonderful and blue. thanks team

1 Like

Looks good. Great job.

1 Like

I added the minigame link to the read me of the Github.

2 Likes

Sorry guys I am still learning all this I am getting the error below when using the raise and lower temp. I just want good blue stuff lol.

SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:867: No such export thermiteminigame in resource memorygame
handler (@qb-core/client/events.lua:175)
SCRIPT ERROR: error object is not a string

1 Like

Thanks guys I figured this out. I wasn’t starting the minigame before the script in my cfg.

I am so sorry for all the questions I have everything working apart from the meth bagging it performs the action but does not remove the meth tray nor give a bag of meth in return any suggestions.

2 Likes

This thread is not for support. Join support channel in Disc if you need help.

1 Like

beautiful script, I only encountered a problem with the coke, it does not process it with baking soda, in the config there is no where to farm it, I tested it by adding it to the inventory, but nothing the process does not start, and I found that the backing has no image

always great scripts from the Project Sloth group

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated it! The team works hard.

You can find the dependencies in the GitHub

2 Likes

coca leaves don’t process.

where is the location for TriggerServerEvent(‘ps-drugprocessing:rollJoint’)? thanks

1 Like

love the script one thing I have noticed though is that in config.lua the weedlab and cokelab have the same coords, also is the coke bricks the end all? is there no way to make them into baggies after bricks, thanks, like I said great script, I love all the steps and having to pick all the ingredients!!

you need to have the trimming scissors in your pocket

i get no emote or any action at all when using the herion and other drugs the progess bars just fill then disappear, also i cant seem to find where to sell the lsd and herion, i noticed it said preview to come are they just finished or did i do something wrong lol

where do you get that