[Project Sloth][FREE] PS Multijob

ps-multijob

A script designed with a sleek and modern design for being able to display your current jobs as well as switching between them.

Features

• Configurable ignore certain jobs.
  • Configurable keybind to open the job menu - J by default.
  • Configurable max jobs per citizen ID.
  • Configurable white list jobs.
  • Configurable descriptions per job.
  • Configurable side (left or right) of the screen you want the ui to show on. Right side by default. (see Config)
  • Configurable job icon via font awesome icons. Change these icons in the config
  • Remove someone’s job by doing /removejob - Admin only.
  • Coming later: Admin Tab for job handling.

Preview

Installation

• Rename to ps-multijob. Do not change the name or it will not work.
  • Import SQL into your database
  • Ensure to server.cfg

Credits:

Download

QBCore Version
ESX Version

12 Likes

Nice work :heart:

2 Likes

Only for qbcore?

2 Likes

Very nice

2 Likes

Waiting for esx too

1 Like

wooow nice work is there any possibility for esx ?

Hi,

Sorry, we do not support ESX framework. Someone is free to fork it and make it functional for ESX.

1 Like

Very lame

Hello,
if I order:

/setjob police
/setjob ambulance

Does this remove the police job to put the ambulance, or does it add it?

Quite a lot of people have asked us to convert this multijob to ESX. We are currently testing a developing branch for it and it’s working as intended so far.

If you’d like to test this new branch and provide us with any feedback, join our Discord and ask in the support channel.

ESX Version - GitHub - Project-Sloth/ps-multijob-esx: A script designed with a sleek and modern design for being able to display your current jobs as well as switching between them.

2 Likes

when i use the Multijob the grad and salary only shows undefiend

Hi I got a problem with ps-multijob… At first character I got working multijob, but at second character the menu isn´t showing… Can someone help me?

I get this error with the ESX version when I set a user to a new job.
ESX Legacy 1.8.5, running oxmysql 2.5.4

so quick question when i use the esx discord jobs scripts i still have to /addjob example in order for it to show in multijob is there a way to get arround that?

you find a fix for this
im having the same problem

Do you have to import SQL database every time you run server or just the first time?

(node:1903) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ps-multijobs was unable to execute a query! Table ‘s1029200_QBCORE.multijobs’ doesn’t exist SELECT jobdata FROM multijobs WHERE citizenid = ? [“NXW32985”] at @oxmysql/dist/build.js:22275:11 at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) (Use FXServer --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created) (node:1903) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v21.0.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)

I keep getting this error and I didnt everything anyone help?

Table ‘s1029200_QBCORE.multijobs’ doesn’t exist

You forgot this step:

cant seem to get the Ui for the multijob panel to show.