[Project Sloth][FREE] PS Camera

ps-camera

The ps-camera script allows you to capture images throughout the city, serving as a tool for gathering evidence or simply snapping enjoyable photos!

Setup

• Add items to qb-core > shared > items.lua
	['camera'] 						 = {['name'] = 'camera', 			  	  		['label'] = 'Camera', 					['weight'] = 1000, 		['type'] = 'item', 		['image'] = 'camera.png', 				['unique'] = true, 	['useable'] = true, 	['shouldClose'] = true,   ['combinable'] = nil,   ['description'] = 'Camera to take pretty pictures.'},
	['photo'] 				 		 = {['name'] = 'photo', 			  	  		['label'] = 'Saved Pic', 				['weight'] = 500, 		['type'] = 'item', 		['image'] = 'photo.png', 				['unique'] = true, 	['useable'] = true, 	['shouldClose'] = true,   ['combinable'] = nil,   ['description'] = 'Brand new picture saved!'},
  • Add pictures for items to your-inventory > html > images
  • Add Discord webhook to ps-camera > server > Line 4

Preview

• Camera Overlay

• Picture Overlay

Download

10 Likes

it says Weedplanting instead of PS Camera :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I forgot to edit the title :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hi nice work can you make it work with esx ?

Hi,

We don’t work with ESX, someone can convert it as is open source.

1 Like

Someone already do that u just need to as a esx branch

i saw it thank you

it worked for me on esx but i got a problem maybe you have an idea if you give the photo item to other player it wont show the picture if i drop it and get it back it will work

Hi, I was looking for information and I found this thread, I was wondering if you know of any screenshot alternative for RedM
Thanks for your time