[Project Sloth][FREE] PS Adminmenu

ps-adminmenu

The Admin Menu crafted by OK1ez and our dedicated team is user-friendly and intuitive. We invite you to contribute by submitting new features through PRs. We’re always eager to review and consider new features. Make sure you use our template when opening Issues or they will be auto closed.

Preview

Features

• Admin Car
  • Ban Player
  • Bring Player
  • Change Plate
  • Checking number plates before Change Plate
  • Change Time
  • Change Weather
  • Check Permissions
  • Clear Inventory
  • Clothing Menu
  • Copy Coordinates
  • Delete Vehicle
  • Delete Laser
  • Explode Player
  • Fix Vehicle
  • Freeze Player
  • Give Clothing Menu
  • Give Item
  • Give Item to All
  • Give Money
  • Give Money to All
  • Give NUI Focus
  • God Mode
  • Invisible
  • Infinite Ammo
  • Kick Player
  • Kill Player
  • Message Player
  • Mute Player
  • Max Vehicle Mods
  • No Clip
  • Open Inventory
  • Open Stash
  • Play Sound
  • Refuel Vehicle
  • Remove Money
  • Revive All
  • Revive Player
  • Revive Radius
  • Set Bucket
  • Server Announcement
  • Set Gang
  • Set Job
  • Set on Fire
  • Set Permissions
  • Sit in Vehicle
  • Spawn Vehicle
  • Spectate Player
  • Teleport Back
  • Teleport to Coordinates
  • Teleport to Marker
  • Teleport to player
  • Toggle Blackout
  • Toggle Blips
  • Toggle Coords
  • Toggle Cuffs
  • Toggle Delete Laser
  • Toggle Duty
  • Toggle Names
  • Vehicle Dev Menu
  • Warn player

Download

Don’t ask for ESX, we don’t do ESX and we won’t do it. Do it yourself, the project is open source.

Credits

11 Likes

Nice work why no esx :joy:

2 Likes

it clearly says in the dependencies that it needs QBCore, would also love to see an esx branch if anyone with the know how could convert it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We don’t do ESX and we have never done ESX, is open source, feel free to convert it yourself.

thank you ive started using it and it works great that you always come in with the best releases!

GitHub - avilchiis/ps-adminmenu - ESX Version (They wont give support tho)

2 Likes

Do you know why, when an admin opens the menu and looks at other players’ information and money, such details are shown in the client console? It also essentially announces to other players that an admin is online, as it displays their name when opening the menu on client console?.

Lots of new features has been added since release.

Download newest release.

someone have instal the esx version i do not see any action feacture i only see basic car feacture and myplayer online

esx pls ^^

update so can use new commands and stuff for qbcore please really love this release i use alot of ur free resources thanks alot

I went from using qb-adminmenu to this, everyone on the list had perms with the one from qb, perms with tx, but not this one. No mather what i do, no one gets perm, only message is: you are not god or admin. Tried downloading different versions, same result.

Did you ever figure this out?

is this QB?

Same problem

Someone fixed the problem?

i have a question. I am trying to give someone a vehicle but I can not figure out why they can not put it in their garage?

Its always saying something about you are not on duty how do i fix this