Project "Opened City"

Project “Opened City”

Introducing you immersive world with unique opened residential buildings in the heart of Los Santos. Here is a Teaser Video of my first 2 opened residential buildings and 2 fully new apartments. Our goal is to open every residential building in the central area of Los Santos. Every door in the building has it’s unique number for better experience of your players.

Enjoy the Cinematic Teaser for that project today. Walkthrough will be published tomorrow! Please watch the whole video for better experience.

Teaser Video - Cinematic Film | Project "Opened City" - YouTube (please hit :thumbsup: , write comment and subscribe ofc, we were really trying to make the best quality we can and will do better in future)

Get it in subscription package - https://fivem.prompt-mods.com/package/5231636
Standalone purchase - https://fivem.prompt-mods.com/package/5526512

Prompt (1)

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Yes and No
Lines (approximately) NA
Requirements Gamebuild 26**+
Support Yes
5 Likes

this is fire, can I know what ybn/ymaps are used in map before purchase?

1 Like

Thank you! If you are afraid of my map interfering with another maps, don’t be, I always do compatible version if something is wrong

3 Likes

This is INSANE. Love the details and the cinematic alone is awesome.

1 Like

Will you eventually post a proper preview? Great cinematic piece, but it doesn’t really give a good perspective of what you’re offering…

Appreciate it!

Yes, walkthrough will be posted tomorrow. I will post it on my youtube. Thank you for advice tho

Someone doing proper interiors for buildings? Been waiting on this to give me a reason to give back into fivem…

Is there any chance you would be able to offer a unfurnished version as well?

Hey sir. This is mlo interiors. If there is a way people can use mlo interiors in unfurnished way, it’s easy to do and I will be happy to do it

Do entitysets
That way ppl can toggle between furnished and un-furnished interiors. Some scripting allows for furniture to be placed in homes

Its fire. But it would be better if you could make walk in interiors for the rooms

Honestly this looks sick this will probably the only time I’ll actually buy a FiveM resource

Good thought, I’ll do that

It’s impossible due to optimization and sizes of exterior

Thank you sir, appreciate it