Project Citizen was formed by a group of friends who invested alot of time into a server which found various errors in both the way it was ran and the various scripts that are out there so we decided to band together to try and create something for serious roleplay but also add some fresh ideas to the mix.
We’ve been getting further into development and ran into some issues where we lack the overall coding knowledge to proceed on a good rate. Let me note at this stage we are all willing to learn and will get there but have decided this could be a great time to bring someone on board who has the experience to push this forward.
What we have:-
- Server hardware, rented from a supplier in Canada (OVH)
- Experience community management
- Fresh ideas and basic to mid coding ability
- A base group of friends with potentially many more ready to fill key service positions when we launch
What we need from a developer:-
- Someone with alot of experience with LUA & FiveM
- A level of patience to teach and share with the others so we can grow as a development team.
- Experience with esx scripts and the inherent issues is preferred
What the developer will gain:-
- Joint operation of a server/team with the idea to create something fresh and really great for people to play.
- A group of friends and a community to call his own long term
- Ability to become centre of this new city and be a part of it’s core and growth in the future
Basically if you are interested and looking for a home and have the ability to create your own visions and ideas and work with a group of people please contact me and we can discuss how to move forward. I appreciate your time reading this. Discord:- Jaysee#6969
Update 1: Still looking for a dev, we have many scripts already implemented with an ESX base, now we are trying to change how the property system/ inventory system works. Thanks!