[Programmer] Looking for a well seasoned Developer for your project/idea?

Hi, I’m Jan, and I am searching for FiveM freelance work.

About me:

• I have worked with FiveM for almost 4 years now.
  • I am able to work both independently and in a team.
  • I’m from Germany, but my English is fluent.
  • I have gained a lot of experience through previous freelance work and working with servers, both big and small.

My skills:

• Backend (Lua, Java, C#)
  • Frontend (HTML, CSS, JS)
  • Mapping (3D modeling and standard CodeWalker)
  • Problem-solving and server optimization
  • ESX, QBCore

If these words don’t mean anything to you, let me simplify:

I can build entire servers by myself, complete with cars, maps, and custom, self-written scripts. Additionally, I can work on existing servers, fixing bugs and modifying existing resources. I have a strong overall understanding of FiveM development and all its subtopics.

If you’re interested just send me a dm on Discord @jan.dev

bumping (dc: jan.dev)

Bumping

Bumping

I sent you a DM on discord

i didn’t receive it, send me a friend request

i just changed it to @jan.dev

just sent the request

bumping

bumping

bumpus

bump (dc: jan.dev)

I am actively seeking a business partner who is a FiveM developer with a vision for creating a groundbreaking, enterprise-level server that wants to be a pivotal part of this ambitious project.

The layout of how the server will be is already written, organized and detailed.
It will provide an immersive and profound gaming experience. It’s based on the years of experience of playing on roleplay servers.

Your Commitement:

• Proficiency in FiveM development.
  • A visionary mindset with a desire for innovation.
  • Collaboration skills.

My Commitment :

I will handle the organization of methodology and ground rules, ensuring a well-structured project. I will oversee recruitment, staff supervision, and the professional execution of tasks to bring our server to fruition.

I am committed to invest in this endeavor by covering all expenses, including server advertisement and functionality costs.

contact discord : godfather.007

bumping

bumping

bumping dc: jan.dev

still looking for more, jan.dev (dc)

Bumps

Bumping

Bumps