🌎 Production RP🌏18+ | Allowlisted | Streamer Friendly | Instant VOIP via In-game Mumble | Custom/Original Framework | Crime | Gangs | Police | EMS | Medical | Doctors | Corrections | Rangers | Home

Best server i have ever played on

3 Likes

Amazing server

3 Likes

1 Like

Honestly, the best Dev’d server I’ve ever encountered. Stable and absolutely full of things to do, in all aspects of roleplay - Civ life is flourishing, Crims have a ton of things to do - Cops have a ton of resources utilize to explore different avenues of roleplay.

And if you want to play a gutterpunk who just wants to create chaos and spark a revolution - you can do that too!

1 Like

Shout out to the community keeping the events popping.

The event scene is thriving in this server, from the record labels, to open mic nights, theme nights, car shows and DJ sets in between <3 Don’t take my word, look for yourself on the calendar

This weekend’s block party had 100 people at its peak with live music from DJ Micky V!

1 Like

1 Like

The best server out here!

Easily the best server out there.

1 Like

I have found it to have a lot of wonderful people who are wanting to tell a story with one another. The jobs and departments cover many different fields to immerse your character into. Gangs and departments alike are families. The admins and staff put a lot of hard work in time into making sure it is an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

1 Like

Always so many stories going on, people invested in taking everyone’s RP to the next stage and many twists and turns.

1 Like

We have lots of people during these times- I would say we are slower during EU hours but this is our prime time around now if you want in on the action!

1 Like

Honestly a dope server with a lot of great members & things to do as a civ & a crim

1 Like

I have easily met some of the greatest people I’ve ever known from PRP :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ive called this place my home for the better part of 2 years now. Great stories, great community! Love the businesses that are around and the creativity they have!

2 Likes

Production RP, where each day unfolds like a page in an endless book of memories and stories. ProductionRP is not only in the name but also produces an experience of top-tier roleplays that make every moment feel like living in a movie. ProductionRP it’s a vibe I groove with, and I know you will too.

1 Like

Been apart of this server since end of last year(2023) The roleplay is amazing, everybody here who you interact with always has a story to tell. The Production RP community is friendly, so far since playing this server I haven’t experienced any sort of toxicity, which is hard to find in fiveM, glad I gave it a shot and stayed with Production RP.

3 Likes

I joined this server a little under a month ago on the recommendation of a good friend - I found this to be one of the best cities I’ve ever played in, the city is dynamic with no two days the same and a huge range of characters throughout. Crims, civs, leos, ems - all coming together to make a city that feels alive.

First month has been amazing, can’t wait to see what next month brings!

Also the staff team, especially the devs, are on point - if there are issues they will hunt that bug and squash it ASAP. CFX issues? They’ll let everyone know what the issue is and as soon as it’s resolved.

P.S. Bike handling is beautiful xx

4 Likes

Production Roleplay…What can I say?
I rejoined back after a couple years away… This place is something else… I first joined and like all new people wanted to know what to do… first person I met, was so kind and helpful and showed me around like the out of towner I was. It was an experience, after roleplaying for 16plus years I have not had before.
It continues that way till today, rather chasing prisoners around BolingBroke as DOC. Having healthy and great conversations with fellow co-workers and learning all I can to be better, they teach you and care about you like not any server I have been to. Grilling burgers and dealing with customers at Burgershot, making sure they enjoy the fast food roleplay and making each and every one of the customers day well. I hope so. Trying to become a part of the San and Andreas Fire Department and Rescue, which is their version of EMS, they have a different department for the doctor/nurse hospital side of things. It is amazing.
The city is top notch developed. The staff, the developers and all the team seems to care about the city, its not just a money wash for them, it seems like a small kid to them. They just want it to be the best it can be.
I think, we all think…take a moment, step right in, its going to be a ride you are going to enjoy…

3 Likes

Hi Rueby here!!

Production RP is a final destination for me so I’d 200% recommend this server, it has such a loving vibe for all kinds of people

2 Likes

Been around since the founding. 10/10 community, 10/10 dev team 10/10 moderation team.

2 Likes