Prodigy RP | Hiring LEO/EMS/FIRE | discord.gg/cdN8KW9

Hey, I would like to invite you to my new server called “Prodigy RP.” In Prodigy we are focused on a serious but fun roleplaying community. The server is up for good and updates are happening daily! We are currently taking applications for LEO/EMS/FIRE, and Staff members. Currently we have around 10-20 custom cars and more are on the way. We hope you decide to join and try it out:)

I am a Experienced Staff

What Makes Me Experienced:

1- I Had My Own Server that had over 1000+ Members
2- Staffed on 3 Different Servers
3- Played FiveM for over a year now

What Do I Offer?

I Offer a professional staffing and meeting talks and i also can help the server grow and get more members all of that for free and i can manage the staff for you if you are willing to give me the role

-Staff Manager

Why Do I Want To Be A Staff?

I Dont want to make another server and get it from scratch again since the other one shut down due to more than 1 problem and i want to help already working servers to grow more and be the best

How Do I Contact You?

This is my discord you can text me there:

Blaze#7591

Hey mysterious, if you join the discord I will interview you tomorrow. We might take one more staff member but if not you will be in line for staff. Thank you for checking out PRP.

whats your discord?

Its in the title

i am looking to make a server i am a dev

I just want to let everyone know that this community is the most narcissistic and power hungry and staff members got the highest EGO I’ve ever seen in my life IRL and on FIVEM. If you care about your mental health DO NOT JOIN this community. And by the way, do not fall for their Whitelist PRIO application scam because they will take your money and you will get DENIED for any stupid reason such as the text had grammar errors. Please re-apply again or stupid shit like this. Sounds like a direct SCAM.

1 Like

This server has been down for almost 3 years. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There is another Prodigy RP then - > prodigyworld.net

Oh yeah they suck then :skull: