Prodigy Roleplay | SeriousRP | DOJ Style | NEED STAFF/DEPT. MEMBERS/ACTIVE CIVS | Custom EUP

Welcome to Prodigy Roleplay, a multi-gaming network. PRP is a group of members that is focused on having fun. We play many different games, some of the games we enjoy are Rainbow 6, Minecraft, Arma 3, FiveM and just about anything that we can enjoy together as a group.

Our links:
Instagram: COMING SOON
Main Discord: https://discord.gg/58EU2ZS

IP: 51.81.83.52:30120 or by searching “Prodigy Roleplay” on server list.

What we are about:
Here at Prodigy Roleplay, We are a community that takes RP seriously but we care more about our members, and your happiness. We are a vMenu based community. Our patrol times are at any time of the day.

Departments:
We currently offer 5 departments, community cop and more in the making.

Civilian

San Andreas State Police (SASP)

Blaine County Sheriff's Office (BCSO)

Community Cop

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)

San Andreas Fire Department (SAFD)

What we have to offer:
Custom Scripts
Custom Skins
Custom CAD and Penal Code
Custom Police and Civ Vehicles
Fully Set-up Discord
Community Events
Multiple servers in the future.

Requirements:
BEING MATURE
Speak fluent English
Working microphone
A valid copy of GTAV

Our Head Administration:
Owner - j0ker.ca#0001
Co-Owners - Barcode#0001

1 Like

Discord Invite link seems to be invalid. I am sincerely interested in developing for the community.

Discord Invite Link Doesnt Work

I can be HOD, i have documents ready, add me on discord if interested, your link expired, Redox#2930

This server is literally the best, they have really nice staff members and they even help out other communities. I just got hired as a Trial Mod, really nice server. This is the best starter server out there for sure.

New Discord Link Please, Im interested in Staff / Department Head Just left a shitty server.

Im new at deving but willing to learn and help in anyway possible. also i love to be Leo so if there is still a spot open i have over 1200 hours in fivem lol My discord is Deadline#4486

new name! join, were just getting started! hope to see you guys there!

bump! were looking for active dept. members and regular civilians! come join!

bump! we are still looking for active department members! also looking for active civs!

added new civ cars, updated the server with new ymaps and mlos! come join, were looking for active dept heads and members!

were still looking for active civs, and dept heads! we currently need a head for safd and were also looking for staff!

we’ve added over 50+ custom civilian cars, come join and gain access to them today!

were still looking for, staff members, active civs and dept members! come join!

server is still up! looking for active members, dept members and staff!

bump! were looking for active members, come join! we need a SAFD head and FAA head, were also looking for staff!

server ip has changed! we are looking for new members daily!

Bump, we’re looking for new members!

new name, looking for new members!!

were looking for dept heads, sasp, bcso, faa, and safd is open! we are also looking for staff!