Problems with voice chat

Hi guys, I have a problem for a few days that I am not able to solve and it is the only thing I have left. Apparently, within the game, voice chat is heard at a lower volume than usual and it sounds weird, like you’re inside a box. I have tried several voice chat scripts (esx_voice, Vvoice …) but none fix this for me. When removing the VMenu it started to sound a little better, but it still doesn’t sound quite clear and loud. Maybe you need some script recommendation or some other conflict?

I apologize for my English, it is not my native language.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Is this for everyone or just yourself?

This problem everyone has, so it is a problem of my server, that something should not go well or something is overlapping.

make sure 3daudio is disabled in your server config

How do I check if I have this option activated or deactivated?

Typically itll look something like this (i took this from rp-radio script)
setr voice_use3dAudio false
setr voice_useSendingRangeOnly false

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.