Problems with monthly Patreon payment

Hi, I need help with my Patreon stuff. I am new to it and I don’t really understand how it works. I wanted to pledge for only one month so I canceled the pledge after the confirmation email and it said I will keep my benefits until the 1st of November, but today I noticed that it was completely canceled and I got refunded 15e in credit, so I pledged again with the credit, but I am seeing that it will renew on 1st of November and I don’t really know what will happen.
Will I keep the Patreon for one month (until 27th of November) or will I get automatically billed again on the 1st of November (I’ll have only 4 days with the Patreon key) ?

Pay more attention to details - Patreon renews on the 1st of every month regardless of when you actually pledge. Patreon itself has this written before you go ahead with the payment.
To answer your question, you will be charged again on the 1st of November for the same tier assuming you don’t cancel the auto-payment (or whatever it’s called lol) and your benefits only last as long as your Patreon pledge does.

I know that but I was really confused because my friends were telling me that it would continue, thanks for the help.