Problems with accounts

I was joining a server with my brother but it doesn’t let me create character but he can play. Sometimes we see our accounts on other applications mixed btween accounts. We also share the same windows account but create local accounts for each other.

Sounds like an issue you need to take up with the server but seems like account info is being shared.

Thanks for the help. I will check it out with the server.

I already talked with the server owner and he said it isn-t a server problem. How do I separate our accounts linked in FiveM

It 100% IS a server thing. Each server can decide how they consider accounts to be linked, be it IP, Steam, License, etc.

Even Discord if you link your Discord to your FiveM account. So it sounds like they are just trying to take the easy road of saying “nah, it’s not us” or they genuinely don’t know this, which doesn’t surprise me given how many plug & play servers there are, run by people that don’t understand their chosen framework.

So chase them up and find out what their primary identifier is (steam, license, etc.) and make sure you are using a different copy of GTA if license, or logged into your own accounts on Steam, etc.

Good luck! :spades:

1 Like

Thanks for the help I’ll try my best.

Are you both using the same rockstar account?

If you’re sharing accounts that would cause the issue. Don’t share accounts, it’s cheap and ultimately leads to issues.

We don’t share accounts. We both have diferent accounts on Discord, Rockstar, steam and everything else. But it says he is giving me the game to test even though I bought it in my account.
The license thing.

No we aren’t.