Problem with licensekey

what did I do wrong in the configuration I wrote the VPS ip and still nothing (I made sure)

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

How are you running your server? What command?

bash /home/fivem/runner/run.sh +exec server.cfg

Is your terminal in the server-data directory while executing that command?

of course

you have to put
set sv_licensekey "KEYHERE"

or

+set sv_licensekey "KEYHERE"

rather than

sv licenseKey "KEYHERE"

1 Like

sv_licensekey without set should be enough in your server.cfg as it’s a convar

1 Like

I still did not change the sv_licensekey set and it pops up the same again

hmm are you able to send me the server.cfg file so i can have a closer look

1 Like

Sure

maybe try createing a new key

When creating the key
make sure you set it up right

1 Like

Type pwd, and show the output make sure you are in the right directory. Also remove the bash from your run command

@TheIndra
I tried and nothing

@DrakeMiller
I did and continue to do the same

hmm do you mind sending me the atuall server.cfg so i can test it with my server

1 Like

where to send you?

So if you type pwd what does it show? it looks like you are not in the cfx-server-data directory

In your terminal… you need to cd to /home/fivem/cfx-server-data-master in your terminal (putty)

I went there and what next?