Problem with garages

Hello guys. When buying a car from the dealer, you can not subsequently find it in the garage. I have seen many vrp servers that use this garage, but mine does not work:

By chance, would you know how I can do to solve this problem, that is to say that the vehicles you buy can be found in the garages? Thanks in advance

Did you setup your database right? so imported the sql file and setup the right credentials in your resource?

Yes my friend, I inserted in the database the table that was present in the file I downloaded, but nothing. If you want we can talk privately, look, I would do anything to solve this problem

vrp_user_vehicles.sql (3.4 KB)
This is the sql file

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: