Problem with esx_vehicle_inventory

So guys, first of, ill leave the link of the script here. https://github.com/manups4e/esx_vehicle_inventory

So, the problem is the follwing, I can deposit things with no problem, the thing is that the option of taking things out of the trunk does not appear, so I loose everything I deposit. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

1 Like

Did you solve it? I have the same issue, but with other vehicle inventory script D:

Hi Shadow. No, sadly im not finding a script to save things on the cars trunk… If you find one please send it to me! Thanks!

I found a ‘dummy’ solution, in the line where checks the targetItem.limit (or something like that), i change it to compare with 9000, it’s not the best, but works

1 Like

Do you mind uploading the full folder as a .rar? Thanks bro!

I dont see the reason why, it’s just one line of code that needs to be change

it works tks man after alot of trys ur solution work’s :smiley: <3

1 Like

so its fully working but im having a little bug when sometimes it doesnt open the trunk and i have to restart the script, and it works a couple times until it bugs again , any solution for this ?!

Just replace:

--if targetItem.limit == -1 or ((targetItem.count + count) <= targetItem.limit) then

With:

if targetItem.limit == -1 or xPlayer.canCarryItem(item, count) then

And we are all gucci, I think :thinking:

4 Likes

@YulianI This is perfect thank you!

still gives me the same error and with that line items get again stuck on trunk :expressionless:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.