Problem with Donation

Can anyone tell me if I can, like an honest man convicted a group of people. Which neglects the rules described (broken point is highlighted in yellow) and actively receives financial profit by selling game items for real money. Is there any way to stop this, and where is it worth turning?

Here’s an example price list. The prices are indicated in RUB and marked red:

If you’re trying to report a server (or someone) for this, you can email pr@fivem.net

Sorry if I missunderstood. The message is a bit unclear.

It’s a little difficult for me to explain myself in a language other than my own. I’m interested in what can threaten the owners of the server, and what proofs are needed. And is it possible to prove this, since I am more than sure that the site with the price list is not registered with the administration, but I am more than sure what exactly it belongs to…

Well, the pictures that you provided should be enough evidence to send. However, providing their server IP and any Discord link (if they have one) is also helpful.

Basically, try to provide as much information as possible so that it’s easier for the Collective. Then just email pr@fivem.net with all the evidence and that shuold be it!

2 Likes

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

ahh, i always come when the game is already over, but yeah, I can confirm @Indominus is right.

2 Likes