Problem with 2545 build

I’m switched my server from build 2372 to 2545 and i switched to canary on mi client, but when i’m trying to join server, few seconds after spawn i’m getting crash with hash: zebra-east-berlin.

One thing you need to realize is that it’s exactly that, canary. If you have bob74_ipl, disable it, and if you have addon clothing, disable it or remove one or two packs. Bob74 requests too many IPLs without removing them and each DLC has a set number of YMTs it can handle before your server crashes while loading in :man_shrugging:t2:.

Any crappy framework or onesync could be a culprit however I’m not 100% so don’t quote me.

Start working backwards and looking at your scripts and stuff.

it’s working thanks, but you know how to drop proximity mines from cars?

Please flag it as solution :smiley:

Cars need an upgrade :smiley: (maybe use vMenu :D)

i upgraded vehicles, but mines won’t work, exacly same with others cars from arena war, you have working mines? someone wrote to me that I need a script for mines, but I do not know what and how: /

I don’t know about mines.

I’m pretty sure that mines are handled by a GTAO script, and you would have to recreate it yourself.
I could be wrong though, but that’s what I think.

Quote from d-bubble from a topic you created :

Please do not start the same conversation over multiple topics, keep them all in the same place.

recreate? What do you mean?

Read decompiled GTA files, learn how it is actually done, and make it yourself for FiveM or… find someone that already has done it.

i’m trying to find it, but i didn’t find :frowning:

2 Likes

I replied in the right topic.

For anyone coming to this many days, months or years after this has been posted;

The 2545 build is available on release. Errors and crashes may be a result of add-on clothing such as EUP or whatever.

If you have add-on clothing, read this:

2 Likes

I changed the game build server 2545 but when I log in I can’t hear the sound from the game, can anyone help? because every time I switch servers using game build 2545 I can’t hear the sound in game

Update on my solution

2545 aka mpsecurity is on release now, not Canary. It should be stable. Any issues could be a result of your Nvidia graphics drivers, scripts, MLOs, ymaps, whatever.

how to disable it?

No longer required to do so.

1 Like

i changed the server buils and it wont go past the loading screen i dont know what to do

What is the top game build right now for fivem? Im trying to run 6 ymts atm for clothing, but I know there will be more added eventually. but I can only see 4 ymts (2 clothing packs).

What did you do?