Prison Life - Immersive Prison Script

Hello and welcome to my lovely topic. Today I’m bringing to you what I hope to be one of if not the most immersive prison scripts on the FiveM Market. Most prison scripts focus solely on the inmates, but that isn’t whats going on here. Prison Life brings roleplay alive for both Inmates & Guards. So why should Prison have to be a downside and boring for your RP’ers when they can instead have a functioning economy behind bars to be creative with :slight_smile:

Video Preview (The video is long, but broken into chapters so you can script around to what interests you)
Tebex Link - Under “Essential Scripts”

So hopping right into it, this script has been set up for Gabz Prison, but is changeable in the config.

Guard Features:

• Grab yourself a Prison Employee ID to easily identify yourself and other guards.
  • Access Lockers to store anything you shouldn’t be bringing into the prison.
  • Shower to wash off all of that lovely inmates blood whom you beat upside the head.
  • Access a list of all prisoners (/jailmenu > View Prisoners), which will list out their Name, Time, and Risk assessment.
  • Jail Inmates (/jail ID Time Risk) Ex. /jail 1 50 0
    • Risk (either 0 or 1) changes the inmates clothes to let guards know who the more dangerous
      inmates are. 0 Is low risk, 1 is high risk when jailing.
    • You can also jail via the Jail Menu and choosing Jail Player.
  • Access Cameras inside the guards room to oversee the entirety of the prison.
  • Sound an Alarm when shit is going down. Can be heard anywhere nearby the prison by all players.
  • Enter Lockdown inside the cellblock, locking the interior door so inmates cannot get out.

Inmate Features:

• When Jailed, you’re assigned a Cell. That is YOUR cell! Anytime you take a nap, you’ll be brought back to THAT Cell.
  • When logging off, a CLONE of you will be created INSIDE your cell. This will keep your prisons looking like prisons instead of empty deserted wastelands when there are few people around.
    • When you log back in, your clone will be deleted and you’ll wake up inside your cellblock, on your bed.
  • Every Toilet inside the cellblock has a Stash.
    • If guards are searching cells, or you just want to be a dick, flush someones toilet to dump their stash.
  • KEISTER. (/keister) will open up a BUTT STASH. You can store all kinds of neat things in here.
  • Commisary inside the cafeteria will offer all sorts of goodies. Some more useful than others.
  • Crafting from inside the doctors ward, find yourself a Janitorial Cart and get to work. Make Switchblades and other useful items that you add.
    • Can set it up to require specific items just to be able to craft (Ex, a recipe needs wiring and teeth, but to perform it you’ll need a Razor which is not consumed)
    • Only crafts you have ALL the materials for will show.
  • Trade/Barter with the AI Inmates and see what they have to offer.
  • Perform Jobs for the guards (4 Included by default). These can offer rewards, and can be configured to even take TIME off of your sentence.
  • Smuggle things in/out of the prison! Find a PED Offering you a Paper Bag, purchase it, stuff the stash full of drugs or weapons, and throw that bad boy in/out of the Jail over the Fence.
  • Mix & Bottle Prison Wine. (Pruno). It’s an extremely alcohol drink exclusively made in Prison Toilets. Delicious in flavor.
    • By default, the prison wine is made from an apple core, some sugar packets, and bread. It’ll take 5 Months(Minutes) to ferment and be ready to bottle, you’ll need an Empty Jar (From PEDS).
  • Eat Food inside the Cafeteria by picking up a tray and going through the food line, interact with the PED and then E to place the Tray, E to confirm, then Alt to interact with the tray and eat it.
    • Restores both Food & Water.
  • Hurt? Get treated by interacting with the Doctor inside.
    • Teleports you to a bed inside to be healed.
    • Will not revive you, but can easily be added into the event to do so depending on what system you use.
  • Two additional buildings are being utilized (You teleport through the door) in which two of the jobs are performed there.
  • In one of them, you can craft yourself a Fake Prison Employee ID, for those of you with escape aspirations.
  • In the same building, you also have a very tiny chance to find a Guards Keyring, which can help you unlock a lot of doors in the interior of the prison.
  • Locked Doors, can be opened by anyone with the police or ambulance job, and can easily add more (doc as well).
    • With the keyring, inmates can open every door in the interior, but cannot use it directly to escape.
  • Visitation - People can interact with the Guard in the beginning of the prison who will give them a list of people, upon selecting one you will be notified that people are waiting for you in the visitation room.
  • Basketball! Play Basketball inside the prison, shoot some hoops, play horse on the basketball court.
    • Walking over a ball will pick it up.
    • The longer you hold E, the more force will be put behind the ball.
    • Releasing E will shoot the ball.
  • Get Swole on all of the prison equipment. From Bench Pressing to Yoga to Chin Ups. It’s all usable.
  • Black Market Peds exist as well. See what they have to sell / trade.
  • Need a Distraction? Light the Microwave on fire to create a huge fire in the kitchen.

The script Includes two seperate NUI’s, one of which is a prison note for one of the guards, I suggest reading it if you’re an Inmate. The other is the Prison Employee ID.
The fake ID is similar, but different enough to be picked up on by the smartest of employees.
Both of these can EASILY be changed (They’re just images) to fully suit the flavor of your server.

I may be missing some features, so I’ll edit it whenever I notice it, as this script has a lot to offer. So make sure to check out the video as it does this more justice than reading! Thanks for checking this out, hope you have a wonderful day!

The script works with QB Inv, Ox, QS Inv, and the below frameworks. You will not have to set up or change anything, as it’s all done inside the script using SD-Bridge & SD-Menu. Make sure to check out @SloppyDesigns as he’s the awesome dev behind these bridge resources.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Over 3000
Requirements ESX OR QBCore AND SD Keypad - Free
Support Yes
8 Likes

Amazing as always :heart:

2 Likes

Good job guys :smiley: :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Only improvement i would ask for would be to add a LIFE option to send players away forever.

about to buy this now

1 Like

Thats definetly something i could easily add! Forgot to mention on the original post but you can enable in the config to allow time to pass when youre offline as well

how easy is it to setup for other prisons? like Prompts etc

I’d like to say pretty easy, but I guess it depends on the prison map as it may not have all the things that are setup, but here’s a few pictures of the config so you can determine for yourself :slight_smile:

All coords can easily be found within the shared.lua, though.

2 Likes

Will this have all the images for items included? Also will this work with wasabi police?
(Also please add a system we’re people can add money to your Prison commissary) and use pay phones only if they have money in there prison account! Also setting up a gang system in prison would be cool too. If these thing are added it would be the most in depth prison system ever made.

1 Like

Yeah gangsystem, we needn:-)

1 Like

Sorry, no images are included as I don’t own the copyright to said images. Only three items are needed for the script, the rest you can change up freely.

It should work with any police job as long as you’re able to edit out their jailing commands, as my prison script includes /jail and /jailmenu.

I will eventually re-add in the gang system since a lot of people seemed to of liked it in the previous versions.

Very nice release good job!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad you found it interesting :slight_smile: , it will have additional features in the next major release

1 Like

would it also be possible for you to make something similar in the system for community service?

So something like cleaning etc. or similar things.

1 Like

Got it. Love it. Now we need

Need Bail bond option.
Need LIFE sentence option.

and of course it would be cool if there was an option that when you die / are unconscious it is best to wake up in prison.

Is it fully unlock?

Yes, the code is fullly accessible.

1 Like

Can’t find link for discord

Hey there, top left of my website (kallock.tebex.io)