[Price Reduced] [MLO Interior] Backside Skate Shop [Paid]

Video: GTA V MLO Interior | Backside Skate Shop Overview

Bring a whole new vibe to Vespucci Beach with the new backside skateboard and clothing shop!

Features:
-Modified Exterior
-Custom Interior
-Custom Skatepark
-Detailed Skate parts
-Clothing Shop

Purchase: TEBEX STORE

Screenshots:

4 Likes

Very good but 40+ for a map? sorry this is a not for me

2 Likes

Its not 40+

Pretty expensive

he fixed the price it now a whole $1.40 cheaper :smile:

even his Auto Exotics Remaste is way over priced at $72.00 i mean even gabz is mrpd isnt thats expensive and thats a big arse building lol

1 Like

Bucko come on… you know better than to bitch about prices. If anything we should bitch about creators who have no self respect and underprice their products for a short term gain

2 Likes

The thing is that the price is not due to the size of it it is due to the quality and about attitude to the little things. And if u see the unique interior which costs much, it means that an author include his own soul in that interior which usual people respect. Don’t buy shitty ints, respect yourself. :dove:

1 Like

This people that give price in things is not their, is so boring

ahahha now thats $1.40 cheaper i can buy it :joy:

It’s called Tebex Tax…

1 Like

THANK YOU! QAULITY, time and time again

1 Like

I havent touch the price I was sleeping… It was set to $35 on Tebex so if you see it being more its tax.
Price has also been reduced down to 25 since everyone wants to complain even though they arent gonna buy it from me anyways

why the hell would i set the price to 43.40 :rofl:

Looks good im curious though about the Detailed skate parts like are they detalied in just image qulaity or can we build our own board from scratch with maybe different parts that give different feels or speeds or handeling and such jw before i bring this to our servers discord.

I got this recently and it’s amazing, thanks for the awesome MLO with a name in the spirit of GTA! One question however, have you thought of expanding to the upper floor? At present, it just sort of… exists with no use. I really hope you consider this to make an already awesome MLO even more special, cheers!

1 Like

I was actually thinking about creating an apartment interior above the skateshop

1 Like

Oh I like that idea! One thing, however, when it becomes dark most of the windows change to the default GTA nighttime window image and aren’t transparent like in the day. It appears to be around midday at all times inside the MLO, so when you look out from inside its daytime no matter what time it is outside. The shoes at the back lose their textures when close and at some angles, so they’re just plain black models. There’s also a “for rent” sign on the skate ramp side of the building. Other than these issues the MLO is spot on!

I bought this MLO but the display case is invisible and the lights/floor flicker on and off. Also, some players can’t see or hear anything inside the building. Any fix for this?