[Preview] Wraith ARS 2X - The successor to WraithRS

Well currently the closed test group is testing the pre-release version, there are a few features that I’d like to add in, but will be a post-release update. I also need to finish off the in-game help manual, then with a bit of luck, it’ll be released.

Makes sense all together, thank you for everything you’re doing on this, radars are not easy to make while also having them look good and functional.

Can’t wait for your initial and post updates of this.

1 Like

I have seen that ocrp is using this radar, any idea when the final product may be?

1 Like

As mentioned above, not long :slight_smile:

10-4 cant wait

1 Like

Testing the script with @WolfKnight179 What i can say is … GET HYPED! because this is one of the best radar scripts around…

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE RADAR SCRIPT I WILL NOT RELEASE IT!

ALSO @WolfKnight179 and i are going to be working on a insanely awesome tow system so make sure you watch the forums for the preview post for that

3 Likes

Is there a download link for this radar???

Not yet

When will this be done? Cant wait :smiley:

Hopefully soon, just finishing the last few features and the user manual, then it should be released.

1 Like

This looks really good! And looking forward to be able to use it and play around with

1 Like

Stoked for this! Appreciate your hard work!

1 Like

I have been testing this radar/alpr system and i love it! I think the hard work that you dan have put into this radar and alpr system rocks! I want to say thank you for allowing me to BETA this for my server cheers!

~Mist

1 Like

Just an update, I’m currently in the process of writing the markdown document for the forum post, and also creating the showcase video. Once they’re both done, it’ll be released!

4 Likes

Glad to hear it , good work!

1 Like

can’t wait. nice work, looks really good so far

3 Likes

Can’t wait! Looks sick!

1 Like

It’ll be released this evening so stick around :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve been excited for this for a month now, I’ll definitely be eying this thread this evening :grin:

1 Like

Here it is!