šŸŒ‡ Prevail Roleplay | High Pop Fun RP | Read Our 5 Star Reviews | 20,000+ Custom Clothes | Great Clubs/Hangout Spots | Balanced Economy | Car Enthusiast Imports | Friendly Community | Heists | Gang Territories | UPDATES DAILY

For anyone that is new to role-playing I definitely recommend this server. As the first time I was welcomed in with open arms and everyone has helped me and showed me around the city! The owner of the server is very active and does listen to community very well which I feel like is very important in the community and to anyone who enters in the city! As my first city ever I will always be continuing to play the city and I donā€™t think I will be switching to any cities ever. So come on in and check us out and letā€™s have some fun!

1 Like

Come join the Prevail Fam, updates are always coming out to bring the city some fresh and new activities to the people. And donā€™t worry, 1st city? Have any questions donā€™t be afraid to ask around.

1 Like

Tons of Imports to drive and clothes to wear. Almost at 1600 members!

Updates are always happening to keep to city up and at itā€™s finest, there is always stuff to do all the time. Active PD and EMS!!

1 Like

^^ interestingā€¦

Update:
Added Bay City Heist
Added advanced ATM Robbery

Beautiful day in Prevail

Best city around. I have been looking for a city for 4 years now to main on and this is the spot. Best cops, insane ems, and the best staff you will find. Join up for the time of your life.

1 Like

Added ownable EMS vehicles
New Money wash system
&& New Vehicles

Amazing Community! There is a lot of fun activities to do such as Racing, Bank Heists, Gang Wars and much much more.

1 Like

The city has been becoming even more and more fun with all the work that Raith has been putting on it, we are growing a lot with the time, so if you are seeing this and still have not joined Prevail, you definitely should. One of the best cities ive been so farā™„ Been here everyday and never felt bored at all, cause theres always people around with who to interact and theres always stuff to doā™„

1 Like

Such a kind review.

To those debating on joining the community, you wonā€™t regret it. A lot of cities claim it is homeā€¦ But this is truly somewhere you can go and have a sense of community

1 Like

Just hit 1800 members and growing!

1 Like

Paintball update came today :slight_smile:

60 Players online now~!

This city is just amazing! Raith puts in so much time and effort and it really shows. The community is very helpful and there are tons of events that go on! ALSO, the carsā€¦ Enough said lol

1 Like

fresh faces and new stories. join today

If you want to be apart of the fastest growing community join up now to claim your spot.

Update! Come join our community

Telling you now, better claim your spot. This city is going directly to the moon i can promise you that.

everyone is so nice :3

1 Like