Prefech_AOP

About:

Easy to use AOP with zones and alerts!
Make sure to keep your players in the aop or get them back to aop as soon as possible.

Additional Info:

• Easy to change aop with the menu: /aop.
  • Waypoint to get fast to the new aop or return to aop with the fastes route.
  • Low Resmon
    • When you’re outside AOP resmon will be 0.03ms.
    • Once in AOP resmon wil drop to 0.00ms.

Docs:

Documantation (Soon™)

Screenshot:

Prefech_AOP_Menu
Inside AOP:
Prefech_AOP_Resmon_InsideAOP
Outside AOP:
Prefech_AOP_Resmon_OutsideAOP

Demo:

Demo

Download (€19.99 excl tax):

Tebex

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500+
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
3 Likes

Are you literally a mind reader or what… bro… last 24 hours I’ve been SEARCHING for EXACTLY THIS.
Bought two scripts I tried to make work in this way but wasn’t successful. FINALLY someone has released something like this for the idiots in FiveM who don’t know the map of which there are many.

1 Like

Just bought it.

One request. Could we get an option to change the /aop command?

As it conflicts with another script that is also not able to be changed which is Badger Essentials. Which we do use for other things like event announcements in the bottom of the hud for example as well as AOP. But this way we could still use your script.

In the Badssentials resource folder you can change the command in the config. That should work

1 Like

There is no option in Config on version 2.3 which we run. Whats this version you linked… I didn’t realize there even was another version. How many does the dude have its a totally different repo lol. This is the one we have: GitHub - ChonkyBadger/BadgerEssentials-v2 but since you posted that link I’ll be updating to the one you posted. Ty for that.

"aop": {
      "enabled": true,
      "defaultAOP": "State Wide"
    },

Option has been added.

1 Like

Amazing! Always a good option to have. Thank you for that!

1 Like

Is this basically for police ?

1 Like

? its for the staff to set AOP
and then players know where to RP easier

Rp easier ? Sorry just the first I’ve heard of this u set a area for certain people to stay in ??? They can go to other places ?? What if they die is it a hospital in all areas ??

Hey guys, can someone help me understand what AOP is? I’ve heard of it here and there but I’m grasping at the concept.

Well you can disable the warning if you want to. In my case I’m changing it to be a little less invasive for that reason. With a smaller notification of out of AOP.

Are you guys able to add config option to disable automatic gps teleport blip that goes to center of AOP zone. Because its really irritating when you want to teleport somewhere now you have to do it twice.

I tried to make this suggestion on your personal forum but you deleted my comment there. The suggestions section of your personal forum only lets someone upload an image not post text…

So I will once again ask if we can please have an option to disable the automatic blip that goes to the center of the current AOP.

awesome idea… if i can suggest something…

• can we have an option to let ppl stay in aop area if they have a specific item in inventory ?
  • can we have an option to alert police instead of a message in the screen and a route on the map ?

my idea is that the staff can specific ppl be in the area if they have an item and the police be alerted if someone without the item joins the area