Postal Code Map

Can someone help me with this issue?? It was working fine yesterday and now I load in and this is all I see??? I took it out and put the code back in and nothing will fix it.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hello Fuegofoxx,

the best way to get rid of this issue is just delete your postal map folder.

Here I uploaded the exact same as you use.

Just follow this tut:

open server.cfg

ensure map

restart server or reload resources

Join and enjoy.

glad to help you mate !

I put your file in and loaded up but I’m still having the same issue??

1 Like

My map is working 100% so if you’re correct loading the resource it must be another issue.

If you worked on your Server in the last day the best opinion to do is this:

Look at all resource you installed in the past day maybe you got some bad leaks that are not working very well. I never saw an Issue like this before but If you let me guess a last time I will say you must do this :slight_smile:

100% you put a leaked MLO on your server that had his own map inside his script leaks are always a bad opinion and some of them got virus and trojans on it so get rid of the MLO you’re using 100%.

I saw this issue on another thread and his issue was solved by the leaked MLO he put inside the last days.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.