Post no longer needed for this community

This community post is no longer needed,

10 Likes

The links does not work, please, update it!

Exams to do. Hmm.

Guess this can be unlisted then?

1 Like

Been a while since iv’e been back on FiveM lets start a fresh one shall we?, bumpity bump bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the community

2 Likes

bumpity bump

Bump

• vehicle changes for departments
  • cad updates

Post has been active for about, 3-4 days and we are getting about 10 people a day at our patrols not bad, still hiring dept heads for PD and Sheriffs, recruiting members in all departments.

Bump

I sneezed… bump

Still growing, it’s smooth and everyone seems to like each other (which is a good thing i think :joy: ) we are now only looking for a head of city police :wink: Civ department has had some changes since it was made a thing just to enhance roleplay

Bump

2 Likes

Bumpipty bump

Absolutely love this community friendly people to meet with patrols are 100% amazing staff team are always there to help when I need it

3 Likes

I 100% Agree, It’s a very good whitelisted non t0xic community

2 Likes

Amazing Community.
Why you should join:

• Active and friendly members
  • Daily Patrols
  • Active and friendly staff
  • Realistic roleplay
  • Good looking cars
  • Easy to apply and rise in ranks
  • Great looking CAD
  • Great documents, such as custom Penal code.
  • Members that are happy to help out and willing to teach their skills
  • Professional LEO
  • Easy to make suggestions
  • Easy to make friends
  • People from all over the world

Reasons not to join:
N/A

Join today, you are not going to regret it!

1 Like

Nice comments from some members, appreciate that…

Bump

bumpy bump

I like your smile, bump

Bumping again, yes bump :slight_smile:

I have been in the community for a while. It’s a good whitelisted group the people within the group is mature and respectfull, never had or seen others have issues with others, Staff members always active to help you ingame and on their discord.

Patrols everyday mostly more police then civ which gives you the ability to crate some more time needing rp to say. The patrols last around 3 till 4 hours which gives you a chance to do some situations that are time taking and overall rp that police need to investigate in such as a bank robbery.

I enjoy that theres a proper civ ‘division’ with rules for each civ rank for the fun so everyone isen’t running around shoot everyone att all times, it might limit the ammount of situations you can do but in the long run it’s good.

Knowing they don’t allow client menu is good in my opnion only having a menu which their options are limited makes it easier knowing no one use speedboost or any other non accepted menus to try and ruin anything or repair cars in middle of pursuits.

They have a good looking and working cad, only issue with it that you cant properly delete your civ.

I recommend this whitelisted group to any other people looking for a active whitelisted group.

3 Likes