Possible to create passport/id-card, drivers-license and weapon license. Out of own pictures?

Is it Possible to create passport/id-card, drivers-license and weapon license. Out of own pictures?.
So i´ve Designed own images for those 3 licenses, and iam searching for an script, where i can optimize that outut with that 3 licenses.
I use QB as server…

Thanks for helping

best regards

There are a lot of cases when teens are using a fake ID (a driving license) to sneak into bars, nightclubs or even to purchase alcohol. I’ve never done it (I was a nerd), but I don’t think it’s a big deal.

I stumbled upon your question about creating licenses and IDs for a roleplay server. While I’m not familiar with specific scripts for that purpose, I’ve heard some people use custom scripts or mods to achieve similar effects. However, I’d advise caution when dealing with such topics, especially considering the legal implications. You could try checking out fake IDs. They can be useful for this kind of scenarios. There’s this website that offers such services, you might find it interesting fakeyourdrank.com.