Possible Fixes for the Infinity Loading issue when joining a server

Since there is not a singular post that actually seems to have the universal fix and nobody has time scrolling for hours, here is some of what I found that might work for some of y’all Steam users if you get stuck loading into any server. First one did the trick for me, can’t vouch for the rest…

Add RedM to Steam Library and launch it through Steam while having every launcher open. Make sure to attach RedM to your Steam library as a non-steam game.

In %localappdata%\RedM.app\data, delete the 3 folders called cache, server-cache and server-cache-priv.
In %localappdata%, delete the folder called DigitalEntitlements.
Close Steam/Rockstar/Epic.

Start launcher. Start RedM.

When RedM starts, immediately open the console with F8
If loading stops at INIT_CORE, quit and restart

Once you see INIT_BEFORE_MAP_LOADED you should be able to connect to any server

In RedM launcher try to change the client version from Release to Beta, and if this doesn’t fix it, from Beta to unstable.

Drop the RedM installation file into the root of the game folder.

Have RDR2 turned on and be in-game, then launch your RedM server. Should connect then. Should work without it next time

→ Find RedM Application Data folder RedM.app and add this line to the Citizen.ini file: UpdateChannel=canary

optional: delete folders in the cache other than game and ipfs_data

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Very nice post!
Let me add my solutions for the infinite loading screen using Rockstar Launcher:

Endless Loading Screen Issue

Game should start under 1 minute. If it takes longer, you have the loading screen issue. Also no game sound is being heard then.

| RDO on STEAM:

add RedM to your Steam library and launch it through Steam

| RDO on Rockstar:

1. If you get the “Could not get title access token from Social Club.” when clicking to join the server. That means you will get the endless loading screen!

2. To prevent that, you probably already are logged into your Rockstar Launcher. When opening RedM, it automatically logs you out of the Launcher and gives you this message:

3. When you get that message, “do not log back into Rockstar!” I always did log in, because that was bothering me being logged out ha. After that, I never got the Could not get title access issue. And I didnt get the loading screen issue anymore.

1.2 Might have solved the issue too:

For better connection
I added this to my RedM “CitizenFX” file:
UpdateChannel=beta
SavedBuildNumber=1491

You do need to have your RedM switched to Beta for this to work though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.