Possibility of streaming edited scenario's .ymt files

Yep, just it. Maybe it’s possible and I just don’t know how to do it. I asked a lot of people and they say it’s impossible so… tried to ask on forum (here) but no one give respond.

Do you have an example of scenario edits in SP (e.g. on gta5-mods) that could be used for testing this?

1 Like

Yep. When I was trying to stream it about month ago, all scenario’s included in this file didn’t work. The street was empty without any peds. I tried today and just nothing changed but “vanilla” GTA’s scenario were wokring.
Here’s the .ymt file (21.4 KB)
Here’s a bunch of others if You need (390.7 KB)
Here’s my manifest file:

fx_version 'bodacious'
game 'gta5'
this_is_a_map 'yes'

files {
	'davis_megamall.ymt'
}

data_file 'SCENARIO_INFO_FILE' 'davis_megamall.ymt'
data_file 'SCENARIO_POINTS_PSO_FILE' 'davis_megamall.ymt'
data_file 'FIVEM_LOVES_YOU_A01627E3E5FC490A' 'davis_megamall.ymt'
data_file 'FIVEM_LOVES_YOU_399915A5EEB45A2B' 'davis_megamall.ymt'
data_file 'FIVEM_LOVES_YOU_A9E8B9F6EEB35186' 'davis_megamall.ymt'
data_file 'FIVEM_LOVES_YOU_DB4D236636684A3F' 'davis_megamall.ymt'
1 Like

How would these normally be added/referenced in SP?

Just replaced vanilla files in “mods” folder (mods\update\update.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\scenario).

Hi everyone! I’m here to inform you that @lacoL’s technique (mentioned here) worked a charm!

However he states that it is for Build 2189 (and probably higher as I’m on mptuner).

I’ve made a custom scenario resource that overrides Madrazo’s Ranch House, as well as alamo_sea, downtown, farmers_market, sandy_shores, senora_hill to remove the triathlon related NPC scenarios.

If you try to stream it on 1604 (default FiveM build) you’ll run into an error, simply because the file is saying there’s a Cayo Perico scenario, when your gamebuild doesn’t have Cayo Perico.

If you would like to addon to this resource and modify existing scenarios in the world, open the sp_manifest.ymt file and rename the scenario to

<Name>compcache:/server_scenarios/xxxxxxx</Name> If you rename the resource, you will need to rename all of the server_scenarios with whatever you named it, for example <Name>compcache:/newyorkrp_scenarios/alamo_sea</Name>

I have personally tested the following scenarios alongside this repository, and can confirm that they are working in FiveM after renaming them in the sp_manifest:

Edit:

There’s some bugs in some scenario files I’d done, but I can’t be bothered to o figure out what, so it’s just a “as is”, release, maybe someone can figure it out and fix it