Pool crashes

Pool crashes seem to happen more often. Is there a way to know what the crash impacts ? For example. What does CompEntity mean ? What are those CompEntities ? Or AttachmentExtension, what are they ?

Will the pools be increased in the future ?

Comp entities are composite entities, such as rayfire objects. It can only be utilized via scripts from what I know.

Attachment extension is an engine-level entity extension that is used by the game when something needs to be attached to another entity. This crash isn’t very common and only happens on a few servers.

Will the pools be increased in the future ?

I’m afraid that in this scenario, increasing anything won’t help. These pools are already high enough for their intended purpose. It seems like there’s an issue in your code, and, in this scenario, sooner or later, you will hit a limit, even if we increase it. Ensure that all your resources work as intended and don’t have any broken code.

I also highly doubt that this is in any way related to OneSync.

Oh thanks, pointing those things. Now i know where is the problem. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

So from my understanding rayfire ( when i use it for falling trees and syncing it to the people in the area does add to the compentity crash ) and also maybe composite objects like herbs. Got it there.

And attachment one is coming from the trains i think. Thanks a lot again.