Police Undercover Pack [Add-On | Free | FiveM]

Just simple modification of cars to undercover versions. I didn’t changed interiors.

Original models:
Vapid Scout

Spawn Names
- apoliceu - Stanier Mk2
- apoliceu2 - Stanier Mk1
- apoliceu6 - Scout
- apoliceu7 - Torrence
- apoliceu9 - Oracle
- apoliceu10 - Novak
- apoliceu13 - Speedo
- apoliceu14 - Buffalo S
- apoliceu15 - Schafter V12
- apoliceub - Baller
- stanier2 - Civillian Stanier Mk2
- torrence - Civillian Torrence

Credits
- Rockstar Games - Original model
- Voit Turyv - LEDs
- Jacobmaate - mirror lights
- noisiak - screenshots
- Dani02 - Scout to V
- GCT - Scout model

Installation instructions:
FiveM
put apoliceuc_pack folder in your resource folder
add “start apoliceuc_pack” to server.cfg

SP
put “apoliceuc_pack” in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/here
add this line “dlcpacks:/apoliceuc_pack/” in mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/dlc.list

If there are any credits missing or incorrect please notify me

Cars are prepared to use with Luxart Vehicle Control, which means that car sound are from stock version of this model. If you want to have siren sound in SP, you should change car sounds in vehicles.meta to anything from GTA which have sirens already, like police, fbi, etc.

Changelog
1.1 - deleted Oceanic and Buffalo S
1.2 - changed model of Stanier Mk2 (based on police4),
added: Stanier Mk1 (based on stanier), Torrence (based on police3), Buffalo S (based on buffalo2), Civillian Stanier Mk2 (based on police4), Civillian Torrence (based on police3)
Photos will be updated tomorrow

17 Likes

Did you forget a download link?

Its up there, click the " apoliceuc_pack.zip" before the pics, otherwise its https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/short-url/zocWyWsIYPzq1fC7Wvy2VjjEzcU.zip

Sick! Was just looking for something like this!

Don’t see UC GTA cars very often :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I was just looking for more of these! :sweat_smile: Nice job!

Hey really good Cars

no ELS ma brother?

No, ELS are nice for Single Player. Dont like them

1 Like

Excellent work, man. This is perfect! I have been keeping my little home hosted proto-server with all original “lore friendly” vehicles, but I had one add-on car, which was my personal car. It’s an unmarked Lincoln Continental. But that was a beast on resources, as was reported every time I restarted the server. This gives me some other options to consider.

very nice

These are some quality vehicles!

Anyone having issues with the lights? I did not change anything and not sure why they are like this. Tried to delete and reinstall as well. Any suggestions would be great. https://i.imgur.com/aQ8P8pd.png

To note one of the cars is working apoliceu6 is working perfect for me.

Maybe you replaced siren settings in carcols.meta or any other car is using same siren id in different resource. Everything is working for me

i get no sound from the sirens

no siren sound

Yes that’s true. That’s why I wrote in description that cars are prepared to use with Luxart Vehicle Control or in SP you can change sounds to standard police models.