(POLICE/Staff/Devs NEEDED) Gaming Unlimited | EMS Hiring | Staff Hiring | Tons of Custom Scripts and Vehicles | Serious RP |economy based | Multi-Character | Player own businesses | and much more | Safe haven from communities that ban for no reason |

we have a FiveM server, that had 15 + people until are streamer stopped playing FiveM so we are rebuilding our FiveM server, Give us a try you see this is not like normal server,

We hold are staff members to a very high Standard, and we are very strict towards are staff members as this community was made for players to enjoy gaming and not have to worry about being banned for no reason. this community come from a community that abused their powers and if they didn’t like someone they just banned them. we have work hard and long to structure our staff to where even I ( a board member) can get banned if I was to do something wrong.

Police is also held at a high standard due to being the back bone of most RP, We don’t want issues coming from officers just running red lights or shooting just to shoot. not to say officers can’t have fun but they are to follow the laws doing it.

As for Devs we prefer experience Devs so we can get this thing rolling but basic knowledge can will work as well,

{updated 11/12/2020}

join https://discord.gg/GE3zct8 for more information
you will need to agree to the rules before you see the channels, and then click the FiveM option to see the FiveM channels. (i am we reorganizing the discord so when I’m completed it look a lot more clean.

i can help do u have a discord been deving for 2 years now

1 Like

Deving FiveM servers for 2 years?

1 Like

yes i have been doing FiveM

for how long though?

For almost two years!

Hm. 2 years and you have only been on the forums since February

becuase i just signed up i never posted anything so

Mhm…

i have get off my ass dude

1 Like

For 2 years, however you have only been on the forums since Feb. You sure you aren’t thinking posting released scripts and adding vehicles is “developing” :joy:

Wait, WHAT? Thats what i thought being a dev is right? xD

look let me decided if its right or not dont go trolling peoples forums and start being mean ok ok,

currently
my discord is being worked on so massage me at warzone3812#5956

No a developer is someone who creates scripts, model, skins, data files etc. Not taking someone else’s work and adding it to a server.

1 Like

No. A developer is someone that is developing something… If I go make a json file what does that make me… nothing…

Yes developing content, scripts, models pretty much the same thing, I stand corrected someone who is creating a project or content. More a less similar.

If I go and make a script that allows chat commands that literally just puts something in chat that makes me a developer?

When I say scripts I am talking about massive projects like livemap, not something like an /ooc chat command. Taking someone else’s code, changing the command and adding or modifying the event.

But when did this guy do that?