Police Grappler - Realistic Grappler System, Custom Props, Standalone [Paid Resource]

Police Grappler - London Studios (Paid)

Police Grappler is a standalone police bumper with a built-in grappler, used to de-escalate high speed pursuits, bringing the target vehicle to a safe and effective stop by disabling their rear tyre and latching onto it.

We’ve seen this be used by law enforcement in the US and wanted to replicate it in game. This will bring your police pursuits to a next level, enhancing role-play for your officers giving them the best experience!

Compatible with any server: Police Grappler works on any server including OneSync Infinity, OneSync and non-OneSync. The resource is standalone but also supports QB-Core, vRP and ESX straight out of the box.

Police Grappler

Full Features

Easily Deploy - After setting up the grappler, you can deploy it from inside the vehicle at the click of a button.
Effective Stop - The tool aims to disable the rear wheel of the target vehicle, latching onto it and bringing it to a safe and effective stop.
Reloading - Reloading is quick but each grappler is one time use, so you’ll need to install a new one on the vehicle first, increasing realism!
Custom Props - We’ve had these props custom made for the resource, with realism in mind.
Highly Configurable - This resource is highly configurable and many aspects of the resource can be modified for your server.
Permissions - We’ve added support for QB-Core, ESX and vRP straight out of the box, along with standalone ace permissions as always!
Translations - You can easily translate the resource into another language for your community.
Discord Logging - Easily setup your webhook in the config file to allow Discord logging of everything related to the grappler.

Police Grappler

Purchase

To purchase the resource, head to our Tebex store here.

Police Grappler

Test it out

Test out the resource on our test server. For more information on this, see our website here.

Documentation

Our documentation can be found here. We recommend all customers read this before using and even configuring the resource and it explains every step of the process. Please read this before contacting us with any problems.

This resource uses the FiveM Tebex Escrow system found here along with all of our other resources. Our documentation website has information on how to download and update resources from this system.

Support

London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

We will respond to messages on the forum with requests for support.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Police Grappler and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots

Police Grappler

Police Grappler

Police Grappler

Police Grappler

Police Grappler

19 Likes

I’ve tried this script and all I can say is that it is a great script for police to easily stop a suspect in their tracks. It’s a very simple script to use as well, would recommend :smiley:

1 Like

I have always loved LondonStudios for the uniqueness in their scripts, its just too perfect.
10/10, love it.

1 Like

You guys are up there with the ideas man, fair play

2 Likes

Such a great addon for a police RP! Good job!

1 Like

Thanks for creating such an engaging video, I really enjoyed watching it and by the looks of it, you most definitely enjoyed using the grappler too!

Thank you, we look forward to seeing servers using this in active pursuits!

We appreciate your kind words, we do indeed aim to create the most unique resources out there and we clearly haven’t disappointed with this one!

Thank you!

Cheers, all the best!

1 Like

damn you guys, making me spend MORE money.

1 Like

Very cool script

Looks awesome!

That’s look awesome!

Is there another way to buy this script ?

Hey,

The only way to purchase our scripts is through our official store, powered by Tebex.

Any other method would be in violation of the FiveM terms of service.

Thanks,
London Studios

Check out our new studios trailer now featuring this resource throughout the video.

1. Getting these client errors lately with the Grappler.

2. Additionally (problem since 1.0 of it) is the grappler beep playing across the entire server to every client.

3. A third issue is we saw the grappler randomly attached to a crop duster plane that AI was driving in Grapeseed. That plane is most certainly not on our config lol.

Anyone have any fixes? I do see some people with similar issues here but not resolved.

Hi @LegacysMaps - please try re-downloading the resource. We recently pushed a fix for this.

does it work for lspdfr

11 days and you still didnt get a reply to your question wow. I was curious if it works with lspdfr also

Hi,

All of our resources are for FiveM.

This is a FiveM Forum - none of our resources function on LSPDFR.

Kind regards,

London Studios