Police cars behave like normal cars

So I’ve just got my esx_policejob configured how I want it and started to stream in some vehicle models. The issue I’m seeing is that all police vehicles, including NPC spawned ones that have not been streamed are behaving like normal vehicles. They have no lights and have no sirens but the normal key for lights changes the radio. I have esx_vehicle shop as the only other resource that affects cars in any way. I don’t know how I would go about fixing this or why the police models are not simply working as police models.

1 Like

Have you tried looking if you have installed ELS. Most of the times you need ELS to press q for lights.
If the lighting is on E then it indeed is your els and you need to add those vehicles to your config file!

Download ELS-plus here!
https://github.com/friendsincode/ELS-Plus/releases/download/v0.2.4/els-plus.zip

2 Likes

So that was the issue. Every server I’ve ever been a member of has a system where q activates all the lights and its a single stage. LEFT ALT does the siren if the lights are on. Any idea what system this is?

It is the link in my previous post. That makes it server sided. The guy above me I think sended the client sided version.

They are similar, but different resources. Luxart is not ‘true’ ELS, and only contains a single stage of lighting.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve used els in LSPDFR and tried it in fivem server but I don’t want the full lighting just the single stage so thank you both. I’m gonna test out luxart and if it works like im thinking i’ll mark it as the solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.