Police car lights

i need help with this , the lights dont move and when i spawn in the car the lights are like that and they dont turn off does anyone know how to fix this , btw it is a replace car

Looks like it is an ELS (emergency lighting system - mod to control emergency lights) vehicle, and you don’t have ELS installed?

i have els installed

i do have it
///

Hi there!
Maybe i can help. What sort of ELS resource do you have? Because with the MrDagree ELS System you need to put the xxx.xml into the vcf folder and you need to put the name of that file into vcf.lua

Please let me know!
Greetings,
Dialyte

well i was using mrdagree els and i done that exact thing and it didnt work so i added els to my fivem application file and gta 5 directory and the lights dont bother coming on except from the back lights like the break lights

Hi there!

I think you should install Luxart, just to test.
Are you sure you got an Els compatible vehicle?

Please let me know!
Greetings,
Dialyte

yes , im sure , i have tryed it with multiple cars

2021-05-06 16-43-38.mkv (4.8 MB)

Hi there!

I saw that your ELS system in the right corner is not showing up. I think there is a keybind for. Which ELS system are you using right now? I need to know because then I can search for all keybinds.

Please let me know!
Greetings,
Dialyte

mr dabree i belive is the name

sorry dagree

actually one thing i have noticed is there must be something i havent installed the actuall els properly or somethings stopping it because the keybinds in the picture below doesnt do anything it just the defualt one

• Q - Up 1 light stage
  • LCTRL + Q - Down 1 Light Stage
  • 1, 2, 3 - 3 siren tons
  • LCTRL + = - Takedown lights
  • 9 - Up 1 pattern for primary
  • 8 - Up 1 pattern for secondary
  • 7 - Up 1 for traffic adviser
  • LCTRL + 9 - Down 1 pattern for primary
  • LCTRL + 8 - Down 1 pattern for secondary
  • LCTRL + 7 - Down 1 for traffic adviser
  • Y - Toggle Warning Lights
  • U - Toggle Secondary Lights
  • L - Toggle Primary Lights
  • LCTRL + P - Toggle panel

(Controller)

Did you installed the Els again??

you need to turn shader quality on high and post fx on high and install radiance v

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.