Police Armory Script

This script is a basic police armory script that is intended to spice up and make your roleplay a tad more realistic.
The script adds an armory to each location you configure allowing players to go to that place and equip the weapons you configure in the script.

You can fully customize the script via the config.lua, you can change the weapons, attachments, locations, text, etc…

Before I get multiple questions about an esx or permissions-based script, as of now I do not intend to release a permission-based script where only officers can use the armory.
However, I might in the future so stay tuned!

Download Here!

3 Likes

nice release but really need to make it police only lmao, makes no sense why you wouldnt…

2 Likes

I think it’s easy to fix the perms issue by putting locked doors in place that only allow ‘police’ to open. Nice work on this free script. I’m sure many people will use it.

2 Likes

Or you can just add few lines of code yourself so it can be opened only with specific job.

2 Likes

Your file name is __resource.lua which is incorrect, it should be fxmanifest.lua

Thanks for the comment, didn’t even notice I did resource.lua instead of fxmanifest.lua.

Fixed!

What is the difference with this one? Even this one of qalle if he has permits so that only the police can draw weapons

Right but not everyone uses ESX or any other framework.

This one is standalone, the other one is not, also that one is massively outdated being made 3 years ago.

2 Likes

correct, but it is easy to update, equally good for the

Sure, not everyone is a developer and knows how to code though, yes both do the same function basically at the end of the day, but each one caters to different owners and servers, so they both have a place to exist independently.

1 Like

Very neat script!

1 Like

preview video?

Dosent Work , when i go to the Mission Row PD No Officer stand there and i cant press E