🏳️‍🌈 PMA RP | SeriousRP | Thankmas & Mental Health Awareness | DOJ & vMenu Based | Allowlisted LEO | Recruiting LEO | 1,000+ Custom Vehicles and EUP | UK/EU/US | discord.link/pma

hi people

1 Like

Did you contact your lawyer to get this " the safest FiveM community ever" trademarked? Cause otherwise you cannot use ™️.

Yes I did. It’s also now ®️ registered.

1 Like

Where can I see that information if it’s registered?

You can find it somewhere. I’m not sure where, but somewhere. Try google.

1 Like

According to the USPTO TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) is not found to be in the record’s. Are you sure you have it ®️? Cause it would’ve shown in the system.

It only recently got accepted, so it may take up to 8766 hours for it to appear in the record.

1 Like

That’s literally a year.

Congratulations, you can do math.

2 Likes

Don’t get salty buddy, I just wanted to see if this “trademark” is legit, as most people do it and yet it’s not even legit.

Of course it’s legit! No-one ever uses the ™️ trademark on illegitimate/non-trademarked phrases.

1 Like

And technically since your still getting it “registered” it can only stay as ™️ until it is approved.

It already is ®️ registered, as I said before.

2 Likes

It’s not officially registered, unless approved by them, so you can’t just say it’s “Registered” if they haven’t approved it yet.

This server is owned by a very friendly and talkactive, Nice furboy should certainly check it out.

2 Likes

Never in my entire life have I ever been called a furboy.

2 Likes

September Update

• An additional 102 more vehicles have been made for departments.
  • 7 LEO positions have been filled along with a total of 9 exams.
  • Our staff team is 1 developer, 5 moderators and 1 administrator stronger since last month.
  • Head of BCSO has been filled, but still needing heads for all other departments.
  • 97 additional features have been added to our framework.
  • San Andreas State Trooper has opened applications (apply here).

If you would like to become a department head, please join our Discord.
Please consider joining LSPD, SAHP, BCSO or SAMS and apply on Discord.

1 Like

is there furries on this server

No, there are no furries in this server.

but you are in it