Plugin developer seeking active community

Hello.

I am a solo developer seeking an active community who would benefit from a developer. All of my projects thus far have been private, but I can show some projects when we speak. I will only write plugins in C#, not Lua/JS. I have experience with databases, VPS, etc. This is not my first rodeo, I developed for other multiplayer games before GTA.

I am looking to be a member of a community which is looking to grow, so please do not reply if you are just starting up or lack a foundation. I would also like to work with a community whose owners/admins are all adults or mature.

Please PM me here or invite me to your Discord.

Please PM me your contact details.

Hey Novum RP is a community with amazing people working 24/7 to make us one of the best servers on Fivem. The Admins and Developers are some of the best staff you can ever have for a server. We usually have 20 people on our server every night. Between the civs and our officers, they combine for some great RP’s.
Our website is http://www.novumrp.com/61131
Our FiveM server is : 146.71.76.99:30110
Our Teamspeak is : novumrp.ts-ip.com
and our steam group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/novumrp2
We have a brand new Dispatch (with a fully working in game MDT/CDT) department that was just opened. We have custom cars. We also have a brand new economy we are very proud of. It allows you to have a ton of legal and illegal jobs, you can buy cars apartments and houses, set up robbery’s etc. We are a serious RP community. We try to make our Rp’s as realistic as possible. We are always looking for new people to come and join us, and we could use another developer who know what they are doing if your still free. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on team speak or any other admin we are always happy to help.

SAHP Commissioner Jackson C. | 5X

Hey are you still seeking? :slight_smile: We got a really big upcoming project.

PM me about it :slight_smile:

What is your discord so I can get ahold of u

Add me up: Jack C#0001

Bana yardım lazım