Please I need new fivem server to join with my friends at home. Please drop your new fivem server to join

Please I need new fivem server to join with my friends at home. Please drop your new fivem server to join

Add me on discord, gkej

Hii~ :alien:
So we’re a newish whitelist 18+ server named Helix RP!
I’m not sure if you’re experienced rpers or new to it all, but we support both types of players!
If you’re a bit seasoned, you will recognize our code is unique to our server and created by our dedicated developer. Additionally, we have various activities for people who want to be on the legal or illegal side of the law :blush:

You can get more details and pictures of that on our CFX forum or other social media accounts!
Come check us out :dancer:

CFX Post :alien: (updated weekly)
Our Lovely Reddit post :red_car:
Discordddd :sparkles:
Links to the rest of our social media accounts! :person_raising_hand:

Hey you! Yeah you, are you looking for an immersive growing community? Look no further, here at Kansas State Roleplay we are always looking for new members to join us on our never ending adventures. We have so much to offer here and whatever you are looking for, we always value our members input! Here’s what we have to offer:

State based QBcore
Whitelisted LEO ( KHP, JCSO, Feds)
Community Police
Custom EUP
Custom Cars
Drug System,
Advance Mechanic Script
Player owned businesses
Player ran Impound Lots
4 Gang slots (3 open)
4 MC Slots (2 open)
Tsunami Script, Mining, Fishing
In Game MDT
Teamspeak Radio for LEO
LEO Pager system
Advance Garage System
Player Operated K9 script

First 100 people to fly in and role play will receive 100k in starter cash

We don’t stop here there is still so much more to come. Invite your friends and come and join us! The city is open to the public. We look forward to seeing you soon!

KSRP Staff Team Kansas State Roleplay

Royal family rp has everything you would need in a city! Come check us out!

Check out ULRP. We’re looking for citizens to help grow our population! We’d love to have you and your friends try it out. If you want more information or need the discord join link, it’s all provided in our server bazaar post.

Hope to see ya soon!

Why are you guys all happily willy nilly inviting a stranger to a 18+ server? They could be a minor. That’s just weird as hell…

1 Like

Your hunt ends here at No Ego Roleplay, where here will be your new home!