-- PLEASE HELP -- GTA5_B2545.exe!sub_140950DB8 (0x5c)

I have recently got back into fivem again and whenever i play i am slapped with a crash message every 5 minuites. I get this on multiple servers, please help :frowning:

GTA V version?
Up to date?
Yes , recently installed
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit steam key
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
10 (19044.2486)
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any)
See below
System specifications
evga 3080, i7 12700k, asus tuf Z690-PLUS, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Black 16GB 3200 MHz DDR4
What did you do to get this issue?
join a server
What server did you get this issue on?
multiple
CitizenFX.log file see below
CitizenFX_log_2023-01-25T170202.log (3.1 MB)

Capture

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

bump.

bump 2

Hey there,

From your log that you’ve provided, I did notice that you’re trying to connect to RSM. The error itself is networking related. Not sure what kind of networking adapter you’d be using, however, ntdll.dll seems to be having issues on your end. What you could try is using a VPN temporarily and see if that resolves the issue for you. Other than that, it would be solely a client sided issue. (From the limited information I have, it’s the only thing I could really suggest. If you’re on WIFI, I would strongly suggest switching over to a wired connection just in case of intermittent packet loss)

Feel free to get back on this thread and let us know how things are.

Nope, i used a different VPNs from both free and paid compaines but i still got the same error :frowning:

i even replaced my ntdll.dll with my friends ntdll.dll and that didnt work either

thanks for the help tho. Do you know if anyone from fivem is looking into this bug? the support forums are filled with this error :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.