Please delete this dont want to maintain anymore

i did like it said, didnt work for me, restarted script and even restarted the server.

2 Likes

try downloading the new version on git and then try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

already have the latest one

1 Like

Changing the item cause any issues with it, Looking at it here testing it and seems to be having some issues.

1 Like

Item should be tunerchip Tunerchip 1 0 1 so adding into items you would just add row and do it like that

1 Like

Even with the item name being a thing still same issue, May have to be with OneSync? Unsure why its spitting out an issue here.
emit("esx:getSharedObject", (obj) => ESX = obj);

1 Like

One small error. Braking isn’t spelled breaking… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

In database
and
The thing is its not even getting past emit(esx:getSharedObject" Portion

2 Likes

you have -1 change to 1 and just see if that works as then gives limit on how many can carry see if that works and have you changed the command in config.js to false in the tunerchip resource

1 Like

Awesome release. However, like everyone else says, the tunerchip doesnt close when hitting save.

Looking forward to a fix! Thanks!

1 Like

It doe’s buddy don’t know what your all doing wrong go to your esx_inventoryhud config add – List of item names that will close ui when used
Config.CloseUiItems = {“headbag”, “fishingrod”} under this add
Config.CloseUiItems = {“headbag”, “tunerchip”} this save close in config.js in the tunerchip resource add false not true to end on command restart server should work

3 Likes

Did you rename the resource? If you did… that could be the reason…

3 Likes

Resource name should be xgc-tunerchip and start xgc-tunerchip in server.cfg

1 Like

You more then likely renamed the resource,
Btw. My fix was simply to remove everything in the server side and just make a server side in lua that triggered the same thing :slight_smile: Ez Fix

2 Likes

do I need to add something to inventory I drag it over and cant use it

1 Like

No just make the item so can be used in database items put limit 1 rare 0 used 1 and it wont let you use it if you have not ever 1 named it correctly or 2 you have not gone into the tuner chip folder config.js and changed the can use command false because if its true your calling it to be used by a command

1 Like

ty working now just gotta find a image

2 Likes

To help people out i am putting this here.
Step 1 go here image once your at this file go to the config.js image open it and make it look like this disableCommand: true, now save and close the file. Step 2 go to this file here image and then go to config.lua !image open it up and then make it look like this Config.CloseUiItems = {“headbag”, “fishingrod”} under this add
Config.CloseUiItems = {“headbag”, “tunerchip”} then save and close the file. Step 3 go to your database and add the item and make it look like this

then your done enjoy the tune chip. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

its not your script. You have to go into the inventoryhud script and add the item as a item that will close the inventory after you use it… pretty simple

3 Likes

There’s NOTHING wrong with being inspired by others… It’s when people are a script kiddy and copy others scripts and try to take credit for code they didn’t write then that of course is an issue… Don’t rag on someone that is at least helping the ones whom don’t understand FiveM Coding… Pretty disgusting of you man…

4 Likes