Please delete this dont want to maintain anymore

please delete this dont want to maintain anymore.

29 Likes

standalone plis s2

2 Likes

Will definitely give this a try, thank you for the release! Will post any bugs/problems if i find any! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

NoPixel

Then yours.
Inspired :slight_smile:

8 Likes

An idea would be to make this an item so then you have to have the tune chip to be able to tune cars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its awesome great release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would i not need to add the code so don’t open unless you have the tune chip?:

2 Likes

will in save in server or not?

2 Likes

Really awesome resource you have made so many people happy with this release keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just tested it and after I use it I am stuck on my inventory menu with no way of exiting it, I use inventoryhud.

2 Likes

There seems to be an issue the whole thing is backwards… when I put it all the way to the right it makes the car slower

3 Likes

No it didn’t fix it my menu is still stuck on my screen, the only difference is the tuner chip screen goes away now

2 Likes
Config.CloseUiItems = {"headbag", "tunerchip"}

In esx_inventoryhud/config

4 Likes

Thankyou

1 Like

Always :wink:

2 Likes

Just added it as an item and when using it after closing the tuner my inventory gets stuck on my screen and cant do nothing i have tried the fixes and re downloaded but still happens added this also Config.CloseUiItems = {“headbag”, “tunerchip”}

2 Likes

Cant get it to seem to close tryed “Config.CloseUiItems = {“headbag”, “tunerchip”}” tried with item and as command, would love to get it in a working state.

2 Likes

scrap that just restarted script and now okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

it should be like this – List of item names that will close ui when used
Config.CloseUiItems = {“headbag”, “fishingrod”}
Config.CloseUiItems = {“headbag”, “tunerchip”}
in esx_inventoryhud config like it say’s bud and should work make sure to restart script :slight_smile:

3 Likes