Please Delete this Community is bad

bump !

Still looking for a server have a few buddys that are also looking.

Hey bud, not too sure if our server was not your cup of tea and that was the reason you decided not to go with us. But we are growing at a quick rate at the moment, and we have a couple of businesses we need people to take over to grow the economy on our server! We did make a post above, but if you have a group of buddies with you then running a business together might be a good time for you lot and something a bit different.

bump !

We are actively recruiting currently, just because we know more people means more fun! I’m not entirely sure we check all the boxes of what you are looking for, but we have a growing, friendly community and would love for you to check us out! We use qbcore.

Here is our current facebook page Devise Roleplay | Facebook

Also, for funsies, here is one of the court cases we held the other day, to give you an idea of what you may be getting yourself into :slight_smile:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1289624331

bump,

We have a growing qbcore community and are actively recruiting for all whitelisted jobs in our city. PD, EMS, Burgershot, LS Pizza, UwU Cafe, and more.

You are welcome to check us out! Devise Roleplay
Discord.gg/deviserp

Bump !

If you are still in the search check us out, Actual RP!

We are not VMenu based however we do have a developer that uses his own custom framework. We are definitely in need of PD and if you are looking to get into high command, it is definitely a possibility.

Come check us out

I wanna apologize for this late response. My discord: Compl3xity_X#6531

I wanna apologize for this late response. My discord: Compl3xity_X#6531 We can start from there.

Bump !!

1 Like

bump !

bump !

bump !!

1 Like

Still looking for a server

Hey, you seem like you may be a good fit for us, check us out.

Try us Purple Sky Roleplay Completely mature and a very SeriousRP server. Could use some help with suggestions as well! We are a small community right now but slowly getting bigger everyday. We are updating the server all the time! We are FivePD based if you’re interested in that environment. Come check us out!

Bump . . .

Still looking