Please close.cv

dealt with
dealt with dealt with

Does your resource manifest file use two underscores? I can’t quite tell from the picture.

It should be __resource.lua

Also, I recommend switching to fxmanifest.lua as described in the Resource Manifest reference.

Yes it contails two __, will double check it also what would i replace to put “fxmanifest.lua” instead

ignore the fxmanifest.lua section

Ah quick question before we move on to switching to fxmanifest.lua - Did you restart your server after creating that resource? If not, you will need to type refresh in the server console to scan for new resources, then you can type start help.

Still hasnt worked

I am insanely new to coding so sorry if im being a dumbass with it.

Not to worry! We were all new at something at one point in our lives.

Now - Do you see any other resources that aren’t starting, or is it JUST this one you made?

Can you screenshot your server folder structure also?

Sorry for the reply, they all load accept the one I have created image

Not sure if you got the noti as I didnt reply to you :slight_smile:

Ah sorry about that!

I’ll tell you what. I am perplexed. You have your __resource.lua and that looks okay and the help folder seems to be in the right place. There’s something we’re missing here.

Show me the batch file you use to start your server, please. Should be called start.bat or something along those lines and it should be in your main server folder.

This is what I use

Ah okay. Yeah that should work fine…

I don’t know man. I’m stumped. It all looks like it should work…

Its really bugging me why it doesnt work at all, should I reinstall the server maybe?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.