Playing FiveM From Two Places

Hello,

My stepson goes back and forth between our house and his dads house. He has a computer at both locations. How can he play FiveM with the same settings or progress when he comes home or goes to his dads?

Would I need a server for this?

Thanks,
Brandon

Download fivem in both pc.
Use same steam account and cfx account if you like.

Join the same fivem server

Will he have all the same vehicles etc?

As long as its the same steam same gta licensed, and the same fivemserver, yes

2 Likes

Same fivem server? Is that a server he connects to?

:sweat_smile:It should be required

yes it is

1 Like

If the server he is playing on is using steam as identifier he would have access to the same stuff on both computers. If the server is using rockstar license as identifier then you will have a problem since its different from each computer.

Just keep that in mind, i dont know of many server that use rockstar license as the identifier so this might not even be a problem in most cases.

I have both computers side by side. When I log into the same server I don’t have my cars, weapons, peds.

Got any idea what I can do to fix this?

Both are logged into Steam. Both FiveM accounts look identical on the settings page/login.

Same steam account? Actually, we can’t be really sure based on what identifier the server saves your stats, so I guess you should ask the server’s admins

Anyway, these are the possibilities:
Steam(most likely),
IP,
Discord,
Rockstar License,
Xbl(probably not).

Also, maybe there is a register system, which you need to enter a username and password, it depends on which server you are playing.
Hope it was helpful.

1 Like

FiveM doesn’t even show the same favorite servers we have on the main PC. I’ve logged off and on in steam on both computers and it’s like it’s not even the same FiveM login. My steam ID is the same on both computers and I can only login in on one account at a time so I know that is the same.

Not sure what to do next since I’m not even to the part of connecting to a server to play. Where are my favorite servers?

Any help would be appreciated.

make sure you are also changing the rockstart account.

1 Like

Where do I do that?

click on start type in %appdata% look for your fivem folder and delete the digital entitlements and it will ask to login to his rockstart account.

You can try Virtual Machine for this