Players cant see animal peds

Sup, I tried to play as a dog tried it with vMenu and some addon skin changer, but other players cant see me. I know there is some way to fix it (saw it on a youtube). Also i tried it with shepherd k-9 dog replace as a_c_shepherd.

menu that i tried it with: [Release] Add-On Ped - Skinchange Menu

dog that i tried it with: https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/character/19996-german-shepherd-malinois-k9-dog/

dog stream folder:

You need to set a component variation in order to be visible by other player. Let me take a look at your code so that I can see what’s going on.

What code? (new to dev but learning quickly)

Oh, just saw you added a link to the menu you are using. I thought it could be an issue with your code but it looks like it’s more likely an issue with the ped you are streaming.

Can you tell me what did you put in the Add-On Peds.txt file and what addons you are streaming ?

Also, other people couldn’t see you but you were seeing yourself with the correct ped, am I correct ?

Yes correct i can see myself and other players cant see me

Can you try using this script ?

RegisterCommand('shepherd', function()
    local hash = `a_c_shepherd`
    local player = PlayerId()
    local isAnimal = true

RequestModel(hash)
    while not HasModelLoaded(hash) do Wait(100) end

SetPlayerModel(player, hash)

local ped = PlayerPedId()
    SetPedDefaultComponentVariation(ped)
    ClearAllPedProps(ped)
    ClearPedDecorations(ped)
    ClearPedFacialDecorations(ped)

if isAnimal then -- you need this if the model in an animal, otherwise you will be invisible
        SetPedComponentVariation(ped, 0, 0, 0, 0)
        Wait(200)
        SetPedComponentVariation(ped, 0, 0, 1, 0)
        Wait(200)
    end

SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(hash)
end)

You just need to put this piece of code into an existing client resource and the use the /shepherd command in game.

Messi = name of the dog ped foldier
we tried it on a DEV server without EUP but i dont think thats the isue here. (still invisible)

client

resource

Honestly, I think the issue is different. I will have to do some testing on my side to help you a little further. Also, __resource.lua is deprecated, you may want to use fxmanifest.lua now (see : https://docs.fivem.net/docs/scripting-reference/resource-manifest/resource-manifest/).

1 Like

Hello Elio magazine went on vacation for a week

im having the same issue do you know how to fix it