Player ID

Does anyone know how the id on a server is chosen?
Does it take your personal IP? Or the id on a FiveM server is linked with the Rockstar Account?

Goes in ascending order, for example: the first player who joins the server will be id 1 next id 2, then 3 etc. After the server is restarted they reset.

1 Like

And if my friend can’t join a server and he needs to have a certain id (He is a staff member) can i log in with his Rockstar account?Like if i log with his Rockstar Account does it show my id from my account?

It is not determined by your r* account.

1 Like

Oh so that means i can’t help my friend by any means?

What are you trying to help your friend with? You can’t choose your own server ID if that’s what you’re asking.

1 Like

The owner of ‘‘my’’ server wants the staff to have cetain id’s but my frind can’t join us today and the owner will not change the id from the DataBase so i wanted to somehow enter in his place with his character so he can get the specified id.

1. You can not get your own specific server ID of choice unless you rejoin the server to get the ID which is pointless…

2. Database? There isn’t any database associated with server ID’s.

1 Like

Ok,thaks for the help!

1 Like

there more then likely using Steam ID’s.

There is a big difference between “server id’s” and “player identifiers”. Server id’s will increment each time someone joins. Starting at 1 and going up until the server restarts. Player identifiers (steam, license or IP) are provided by the client and will be same on every server. Steam identifier will be based on the steam account used by the steam client that is currently running on your computer. FiveM license is created based on the social club account that owns the game and can’t be changed by logging out of social club accounts. IP speaks for itself, and it will change based on your router’s IP.

1 Like