Pillbox beds

nope lol

Lol the ped just keeps walking and walking

the one I “had” was pretty good to be fair the ped would walk over with a clipboard

Hey I have managed to make it so players get health when they`re lying in the beds and updated animation :smiley:
dont mind the sounds in the video
video

1 Like

Did you use a separate script or modify this one? And how did you get the interior doors in pillbox?

I modifyed this one and the interior doors should come with [Release] Pillbox Hospital by Jobscraft

Hmm that’s the one I’m using and it just cleans it up and does the outside doors for me. But those does before the beds looks sweet

ohh I thought you meant the first doors at the start - i dont remember how i got the other ones

If you find it, could you maybe share it with me? If not I understand!

sure :smiley:

For anyone who added the new Pillbox_remake with the surgery room… here are the coords to add the new bed on this script…

{
text = ‘[E] Lie on the bed’,
heading = 80.0,
objCoords = {x = 326.98, y = -570.00, z = 43.01},–pillbox
},

you can share ? @RvN

I hoped @BM-CUSTOMS will update this script with the health code i made - w8ting for answer

1 Like

I said il have a look into it I have a few more thing to fix/make yet lol
@RvN

i know u said that but im just saying that i have done the healing part to your script the best i could so u didn`t have to do it

Sweet feel free to upload it my dude

wait @BM-CUSTOMS

@BM-CUSTOMS Should I just upload it here in the comments section or should I publish it as a edited release of your script ?

upto you man if its fully working feel free to make a new release

wait for what ?