Pickle's NPC Missions | Three Missions Included | Interact with NPCs!

Thanks Pickle although I’m not seeing the updated code in the config? Still the same blip info… (downloaded the updated asset this AM)

1 Like

My reply has the blip code

Is there or will there be a mission where players have to retrieve and return one or more specific items?

Hi

Please insert to config, the player die function. If dead or dying or etc (playin death emote) then stop the script. clear the peds. :smiley: very important, because i try it, im died, revived by doctor and i can done the mission, so no risk if u die.

This hasn’t worked for me as stated… I think the blip ID may still be elsewhere in the code. Can you please test again? The label changes but changing the ID, color and scale don’t do anything. Plus if you leave out the comma after } at the end it won’t show at all. Please help!

Download the latest and see the config included to find an example of this.

So I was actually really excited when I purchased the script as it looked like something that would be a great addition to the server as I haven’t seen very many scripts like it! Well initial install was pretty easy, I got into the server tested it everything worked except for a minor little issue with the drawtext being stuck behind the hud causing the player to miss what it was they were supposed to be doing.

Now after the great things I’d heard about pickle’s support I went ahead and opened a ticket, explained that I loved the script so far, thanked him for the effort he put into it, and proceeded to ask for some help in just moving the drawtext out from behind the hud, or help converting to qb-notify so that our players could actually see what they needed to do.

So cucumber mods (another dev in his support team) jumps in and send me a snippet to convert to QB-notify which worked to an extent but it was spamming up my screen with the notifications (unsure why tbh as there’s still things that I’m learning, this was one thing I wasn’t well versed in) I go back and report this and ask cucumber if he knows what triggered the spam and how to fix it.

Shortly after that my ticket was closed with no further reply, so naturally I opened another one as we hadn’t quite solved the problem yet, i apologized for being a bother, explained the ticket was closed and just asked if somebody could help me complete the snippet sent by his other support member.

Well this time Pickle himself jumps in this time, and says that since everything in the script works “as it should” that I would need to figure out how to customize that on my own, even though one of his support team had already begun helping me with it. Luckily for me a buddy of mine @SloppyDesigns was willing to help me get it fixed, so unless you are extremely adept at coding or have someone who can help you, I would strongly advise against purchasing any Pickle Scripts and expecting any kind of customer service.

2 Likes

You wanted to make a modification to the script that is outside the scope of the config, which is not something we support but allow our customers to modify using the bridge folder.

Thank you for your feedback!

MASSIVE PRICE DROP!

This resource is now discounted to $9.99.
The Escrow Subscription is now discounted to $19.99/mo.

Enjoy!