Pickle's NPC Missions | Three Missions Included | Interact with NPCs!

Other Scripts can be found here!

This product is discontinued, support for owners of this product is still available.

5 Likes

Is this synced to where people can do it with their friends?

1 Like

The vehicles / peds to kill are synced.

1 Like

Sweet, and can you control the ped health and weapons? Like we can set up peds that are harder to kill or like a boss ped?

1 Like

Yep, all via the configuration!

1 Like

Always quality from PickleMods.

I’ll be sure to be purchasing this very soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Are you able to send people on tasks that isn’t just killing NPCs? Deliveries, investigations, errands, etc. endless other possibilities.

I could only consider getting it if it included such features. It looks great otherwise.

In roleplay servers, not everyone is a criminal. Even people who are criminals don’t find much fun senselessly killing all the time. That is my main concern.

Thanks!

There’s a delivery job included for the Franklin mission.

You can create your own missions as well through the config.

If you’d like me to add specific missions, write them in a reply to me here and I’ll add them.

That’s awesome that there is a delivery mission!

However, my question is more to the second part. When you say you can create your own missions in the config, what does that mean? Can we get more information as to what parameters can be defined for missions through the config?

A lot of developers have included their config.lua file as a part of their marketing for their scripts, as it allows the customers to be able to view all the possibilities/potential with their personal creative input before purchase.

I appreciate the quick response

1 Like

It means that you can script your own missions via the config.

It supports both functions and additional NPC Interactions (see franklins mission).

I will not be disclosing the entire config as that contains the entirety of the three missions that come with the script.

Check the original post for the missions format, I’ve added it to show you how it functions.

So far so awesome! Great script! And thank you for helping with the payment issue… :rofl:

One suggestion/question since we can’t deep dive into the code (which is cool, totally respect it) can you please add the “blip” info to the config so we can edit? I would reduce to size .65, change the color, and want to change the blip icon as well.

Another quick thing – qbcore “money” doesn’t register as an item, I’ve changed to pay in drugs for now so that’s fine but “cash” didn’t work in there either since “cash” isn’t an item either.

Thank you! :metal:

1 Like

Yeah no problem!

For the first part, i’ll add blip configuration in the next update for sure!
I can totally understand that.

For the QBCore money issue, it should already be working, just change the type value from “item” to “money” and put the money’s type in the name value.

1 Like

Worked like a charm! thx - looking forward to the next update, really cool resource! :facepunch:

1 Like

What are all of the available “Categories” for quest steps?

Just curious if that was changed in the 11-12-22 update? I think I may have downloaded the day before. Thank you!!

Adding it right now!

Sorry about the wait, I was working on a new free release.

Pickle’s Farming

• Works with ESX, QBCore, and Standalone.
  • Grow 10+ Different Types of Plants.
  • Sync Growth Smoothly.
  • Water Plants to Grow Them.
  • Process Plants (Multi-step is possible).
  • Sell Plants.

Get it here:

2 Likes

Updated now! @realmilehighguy

Blip = {
    Label = "Missions",
    Location = vector4(-14.1033, -1450.7673, 30.5453, 180.6532),
    ID= 1,
    Scale = 0.85,
    Color = 1
}